Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Barbarians in Granus Colossus

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Skyo, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

These barbarians after they are hit with Bodyslam and knocked to the ground, continue to spin on their backs as you attempt to get behind them (during the stun period). This makes it basically impossible to get behind them when they are stunned.

This is the case about 85% of the time.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 50302

3. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

After playing more this is currently the case with wolves and skeletons as well.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Skyo
    We are unable to repro at this time. If you continue to see this, please let us know if it may be something specific we are missing. Using bodyslam, we are able to get behind the mobs.

5. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

@Lexie you marked this as a known issue and created a bug # two weeks ago. Now your not able to reproduce the issue? What in the world is going on over there? @DarkStarr @Attenwood

6. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

This is still happening in game. I killed skeletons in deep ravenswood this morning and after you Bodyslam them, mobs are spinning on their back for the first 1.5 seconds making it near impossible to get behind them to use sneak attack.

@Chris

7. Scrambler

Scrambler Developer Emeritus

I believe it becomes a "known issue" after someone reports it (like you did). That way players don't continue to describe the same issue as a new bug - it's known and we list the bug # here.

Once there's a bug it gets assigned to the proper dev (me in this case) to look into. It takes time for a bugs to be investigated and fixed, depending on bug lists, ongoing tasks, features for the upcoming release, etc. I spent a good amount of time looking specifically into this issue. I am taking another look into this to find out why its happening. I hope to track this down for a patch for this release.

Stay tuned.

8. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

Scrambler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.