Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Luca Xante, Dec 16, 2016.
I have submitted this for review again, @Luca Xante, and raised the severity. If Attenwood has a free moment today, I will ask him about it.
Thank you. I just fear that Emmie quits because she feels that her issue is ignored. I really hope that she at least gets answered correctly.
Submitted and replied to the original post. However, please make separate posts for new bugs. The bug got buried under the multiple replies to that thread, and sadly, we missed it. (Bug #38666)
There is mention at known issues about that cooldown not about durability.....
Am I fighting for my friend here for no reason?
@EmmieShadow and @Luca Xante, could you please be more specific on what the issue is, if it's not the cooldown?
@Serafina , She has tried, there is even video, screenshots and explanation... If I have understood it right: using skill breaks your shield and weapon. I really hope that @EmmieShadow has interest to explain it to you once more but I fear that she is gone
As I understand it, the skill works indefinitely. That is the bug. I have bugged that. Is there something I'm missing?
Sorry that I have made people worry about me leaving. I am not leaving the game. I rarely load except to check to see each patch/update to see if skill been fixed. I have just given up, being told that I am wrong or that apparently the skill is meant to behave like that. Overall I don't feel any point me reporting bugs as they are not acknowledged. I will leave the bug reporting to those who have spent over $1000 since they have better reputation and more acknowledgement I will stay the peasant I am. My input has no value.
Seems people understand lists better so I will break it down into a list...
So problem I had videoed and reported back in... what was it... Sept 2016?
UNFIXED my testing as of #536 10/1/2017
1. Skill behaving indefinitely no expiry timer,
2. Skill doesn't even have a cool down timer,
3. Skill using durability of WEAPON AND SHIELD as a timer on a 5 min per point of durability destroyed. I am assuming that when durability reaches ZER0 on shield it will deactivate. I have not tested that theory. The durability of armor is not affected that I have tested, it is just weapon and shield that is slowly being destroyed.
4. Skill no way to cancel it, couldn't move and couldn't click it. UPDATED: You can move and click the skill off to deactivate.
Durability HAS been fixed for both weapon and shield! A BIG THANK YOU!.
DIG IN NEEDS TIMERS FIXING (The reason I mention this is because I noticed the dig in timer is no longer mentioned under known issues on patch notes, just in case they think its fixed!.)
1. No cool down between casting/using the skill.
2. No expiry timer.
My current dig in skill > damage avoidance states at level 26, 6.3% for 33 seconds. However it is running infinitely.
Separate names with a comma.