1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Cow Hearding Dog In Plains Encounters Goes Into Encounter But I Dont

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Khalest, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

OMG! I actually did the thing right this time & the information was there just like you said :D
    Anyhow, lolz, it used to just be 2 or 3 times total since i started this happened but lately (the past few weeks) its been everytime i encounter puppy, he goes into the encounter & im left waiting & wondering. I wait sometimes a few minutes to see if he comes back but puppy leaves me behind "every" time now. So theres your report...Go to it & fix puppy for me, lol...[​IMG]

08/17/2018 04:05
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9650 @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 8175
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU RAM: 1983
    SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (-490.0, 12.3, 37.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgtNDg5Ljk4MiwgMTIuMzQ3LCAzNy43MDkpfCgwLCAtMC4yNjUsIDAsIC0wLjk2NCl8MzkwLjY3MXwyOS41MTY3fDM4

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

there's a hidden vale report 60985, though this is a different location.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Yup, this new issue is the same as that Hidden Vale one. I've already put in a fix and it should be live with Release 57.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

Is that directed to me? If so its Greek, i have no idea what your reffering to or if i was supposed to post there or if here was ok & if so why your saying that.....whew, lol...:p

5. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

I also have a favor to ask or request whichever you wanna call it. Is there a chance you could either make puppy friendly & non-aggressive so when he see's us he wont ramble on over & start gnawing on our ankles? If not maybe you could replace him with like say...ooh...a big ass mean Rottweiler or a herder with a shotgun?
    The reson i ask is...well...i found myself avoiding puppy's encounters, not so much because of the getting left behind but because eventually i would inevitably have to kill him or he'd kill me....after about a half hour of biting :p I feel bad after i kill him because one thing, all he's doing is his job, which is protecting the herd & more the reason......he dies soooo pitifully. I hit him with one shot from Searing Beam & he staggers for a few steps & then collapses, not falls over dead, but collapses then i swear i can hear him let out one last howl, then he finally dies. He's such a fun loving little guy, if you watch him, he sometimes runs & chases the sheep or cows, whichever hes watching over, then goes & lays down behind or next to a rock or a large tree. Even when he senses your there or somethings different he says..."Woof?" with a question mark & i think its so cute. But i just dont see the sense in having to kill him, over some rocks or wood. Yes i get to into the games i play sometimes & im a bit over sensitive, but to me it just doesnt fit into the ideals the game has & is trying to show the player.

I appreciate the time youve taken to read this & the time (if any) youve thought it over & no i dont expect it to happen but i had to try & i do feel better for doing it...[​IMG]