Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] [Repro Tried Still Bugged]Path of Love: Two Problems Informing Khasi/Siranto of Min's Death

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Vyrin, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

1. Title: Path of Love: Two Problems Informing Khasi/Siranto of Min's Death
    2. Reproduction Rate:Repeatable
    3. Blocker?N
    4. Details:
    Several things occur as problems with this quest:
    1) The quest doesn't clear when you do it.
    2) Trying to talk to both Khasi and Siranto, you get the response immediately when you open the conversation as if you reported it to them. But then it lags and the conversation closes after about 5-10 seconds. Sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't, but the conversation always closes. If it's going to close there shouldn't be such a lag.
    1. Steps to Reproduce:Kill Min... get task to inform Khasi/Siranto. Go talk to them.
    2. User Specs:

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I hate to say it but I was unable to repro. I spoke to Khasi first then spoke to Siranto. Then the task cleared, under this live build.
    I wonder if the lag you mention was a factor here. I didn't have any lag or conversation issues at the time. Can you let us know if you are still stuck after another attempt?

3. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Someone else just reported this on an old thread... scroll to end to see it.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...an-quest-turn-in-is-broken.59472/#post-827486

4. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Also, I just went back to Ardoris. Same two things are happening that I originally reported... here are the chat logs. See that they don't respond to some keyword prompts. Windows closed on their own at the end of the conversation. TASK IS STILL THERE IN CURRENT TASKS.

[6/16/2017 4:35:28 AM] Siranto: What madness is this that you tell me? Min Liang Tan - a necromancer of the Obsidian Order? He is one whom I have trusted for so long, over so many... oh, stranger, I have been such a fool. Such a headstrong, immature fool, and I have almost lost everything I loved for it.
    [6/16/2017 4:35:42 AM] Vyrin: min liang tan
    [6/16/2017 4:35:43 AM] Siranto: What madness is this that you tell me? Min Liang Tan - a necromancer of the Obsidian Order? He is one whom I have trusted for so long, over so many... oh, stranger, I have been such a fool. Such a headstrong, immature fool, and I have almost lost everything I loved for it.
    [6/16/2017 4:35:48 AM] Vyrin: khasi
    [6/16/2017 4:35:59 AM] Vyrin: ardoris
    [6/16/2017 4:36:00 AM] Siranto: My city, my people... my Khasi. I... I must think on this. I must make amends. I do not know how I can reconcile with Khasi after all this, but for our people, we must. We must.
    [6/16/2017 4:36:07 AM] Vyrin: Khasi
    [6/16/2017 4:36:08 AM] Siranto: What madness is this that you tell me? Min Liang Tan - a necromancer of the Obsidian Order? He is one whom I have trusted for so long, over so many... oh, stranger, I have been such a fool. Such a headstrong, immature fool, and I have almost lost everything I loved for it.
    [6/16/2017 4:36:12 AM] Vyrin: anapa
    [6/16/2017 4:36:27 AM] Vyrin: undead

[6/16/2017 4:39:32 AM] Vyrin: min liang tan
    [6/16/2017 4:39:47 AM] Vyrin: siranto
    [6/16/2017 4:39:48 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: It is incredible, what you report. Min Liang Tan secretly a sorcerer for the Obsidian Order, and yet whispering sweet poison in our ears? Clearly there is much I have to think upon, Vyrin. Thank you for reporting this to me.
    [6/16/2017 4:40:03 AM] Vyrin: siranto
    [6/16/2017 4:40:04 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: I needst plan for how I will approach Siranto in the wake of this news... it is surely time for our city to no longer be split in twain. Thank you, so much, for your service to our city. Please, tell him the news if you have not already done so.
    [6/16/2017 4:40:09 AM] Vyrin: undead
    [6/16/2017 4:40:09 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: I needst plan for how I will approach Siranto in the wake of this news... it is surely time for our city to no longer be split in twain. Thank you, so much, for your service to our city. Please, tell him the news if you have not already done so.
    [6/16/2017 4:40:12 AM] Vyrin: news
    [6/16/2017 4:40:13 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: It is incredible, what you report. Min Liang Tan secretly a sorcerer for the Obsidian Order, and yet whispering sweet poison in our ears? Clearly there is much I have to think upon, Vyrin. Thank you for reporting this to me.
    [6/16/2017 4:40:18 AM] Vyrin: ardoris
    [6/16/2017 4:40:23 AM] Vyrin: undead
    [6/16/2017 4:40:24 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: It is incredible, what you report. Min Liang Tan secretly a sorcerer for the Obsidian Order, and yet whispering sweet poison in our ears? Clearly there is much I have to think upon, Vyrin. Thank you for reporting this to me.
    [6/16/2017 4:40:29 AM] Vyrin: love
    [6/16/2017 4:40:30 AM] Khasi, Priestess of Love: I needst plan for how I will approach Siranto in the wake of this news... it is surely time for our city to no longer be split in twain. Thank you, so much, for your service to our city. Please, tell him the news if you have not already done so.

Lexie likes this.
  5. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I remember getting 25K XP reward from Khasi and Siranto when completing the Tower quest and finding the keystone.

I will find out if this still works for my offline character.

6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

7. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only bug I can find is that What divides Khasi and Siranto task and entry does not clear after beating Min and getting the keystone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am using a brand new offline character that I created this release, so maybe that is the solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.