Latest update..not happy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rez, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rez

rez Avatar

We are excited to announce that, based on community feedback, we are adding a new type of Lot Deed to the game: Player Owned Town Lot Deeds. To launch the program, we are adding 1000 POT Village Lot Deeds to the Add On Store and reducing the prices of all Lot Deeds to their original sale price. Furthermore, we are removing 350 Row Lot Deeds from the Add On Store and reserving them for future in-game purchase, to increase the number of in-game Lot Deeds purchasable for in-game gold.

I keep my cool, for the most part but this seems like a slap in the face. My friends and I have multiple village and row lots purchased. Somebody please explain to me how this news is a good thing.. We wanted to have a couple houses in the city area and a few in POTs. If i'm wrong, please correct me. Frankly, I'm not happy with this news.

Ice Queen, Leelu and Solazur like this.
  2. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

There is a HUGE thread about this already.

This is being done so that there are more Lot Deeds Avail since there are so many POT out there the available land way exceeds the number of Lots purchased.

remember these are POT ONLY deeds - they can only be placed in Player Owned Towns, so they do not lessen the value f deeds already purchased for NPC places.

3. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

you can sell yours back to the game at full price & buy these at discount

Mishras likes this.
  4. rez

rez Avatar

I don't give a *crap*. Let's add another 200 bones if you want to place a house.

Leelu likes this.
  5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Everyone has their own point of view and your post is perfectly within reason.

My perspective is the our deeds are not worth anything if the game is not successful. I am confident that this all was considered and in the end, doing it was deemed important for the health of the game. Decisions are made by humans, and if it does not work out, they will find a way to make it better. One thing I have learned about this team is that they are not averse to change.

Btw Star told me tonight that none of those deeds will be available until the land rush is over.

6. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

what do you mean add another 200 if you want to place a house? This is not being done so the low end pledges can get houses, not at all.

This is to offset Empty Space, plain and simple.

I think your anger is directed in the wrong direction, and you do not really understand the why? I see you are not happy but this does nothing to lower the value of your already purchased deeds and does not change your chances of placing houses where you want as these can ONLY be placed in POTs?

7. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

they are don't "discounted" they are just lowering them to the original price, and there is not a tax break, they are just adding more Lot Deeds to make them avail , plain and simple.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  8. rez

rez Avatar

9. rez

rez Avatar

What if I already had a planned player own town to place in?

10. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

If you paid 200 for a village deed that you want to place in a POT anyway, sell it back to the game at next wipe, then buy the pot version for less

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  11. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

Nothing changes I am just like you I actually have a POT that is / was only for me, and I too bought some Lot deeds to fill it up. All this does is add a few more deeds out there so other players can get more deeds to place in POTs.

As it stands and why this was done is they have said they have to create enough land for EVERY lot sold, (not in POTs). what POTs have done is created a little more than the same amount of space they HAVE to create so in exxence there is 2x more land avail (in NPC, PRT, and POTs) so these deeds just make it so so much land does not have to be empty.

12. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

They are NOT cheaper do not melt them down the price they are lowering them to was the same as the lowest price that was every there, kep yours as it is a deeds you canplace anywhere not just in a POT so it actually has a little more value.

And any new deeds are only going to come in for POT only after all the non POT only ones are sold.

13. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

How is 165 not cheaper than 200?

14. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

165 was what they where originally sold for, they are not lower the price they are resetting it to its original price. So yeah if he bought them after the price hike sure they are "cheaper" but that is a false cheaper.

Also what he has is a Village Lot Deed not POT only so it is worth WAY more than the 35& e would save to get a POT only one.

15. rez

rez Avatar

I just need to know if there's going to be a premium to place by vendors in town at this point. Devs?

16. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Ah, I see, The grass will be greener in a pot village claimed by a lot not a pot for a pot not a lot at all.

Budner, Womby and Spoon like this.
  17. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

What do you mean a Premium to place by vendors? You mean in the NPC towns of course a lot of players think they have more value but that is not something these new deeds affect since they are POT only. In essence the Land Placement plan does not change at all and all thse deeds fall into group 91.

FrostII and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  18. rez

rez Avatar

Well.... At this point, I'm thinking an additional pledge add on to place next to a cactus (random object) because you're going to come back with a beautiful reply and I love you :)

19. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

LoL well I actually burned one of my city deeds I had purchased and bought a pledge from a friend so I could have more water lots which is something else since none of the add on Lots can be Water Lots. Pledges Lots (tax free) are the only lots what can take water land.

And just making sure you are angry at something valid not just pissed because they added POT only deeds that really do not affect you plan at all :oops:

FrostII and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  20. rez

rez Avatar

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.