Launch is coming what stories can you share from pre-persistence and persistence

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Lace, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

At the last pre-launch dance party I had an idea that we should collect player stories from the days of wipes (cat massacre, the coin dupe exploit and giveaway, hometown rebuilds and all the volunteers, the formation of the hospitallers etc)

Having a thread collect these stories maybe we can create some books about the history of the game from the player's perspective of the fun things that kept them coming back all these years.

I would like to tag @Womby , @Elgarion to get some of their ideas for this, but wouldn't it be cool to have some player published stories covering game development, player development etc.

Its an idea.

If I should tag others let me know.

And if you want to tell a story DO IT .. entertain us!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Elgarion and Kara Brae like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

All my stories were written from an in-character perspective and didn't really capture game mechanics or development concepts as such. Hrrrrrm. I just have stories based on role-play. I'm sure there's some out there. I'll keep my eyes open! :)

One coming to mind? Selene Noctua's video of Skrekk which is quite mysterious, as it was shot BEFORE they placed NPC's in Skrekk, so it seemed like a mysterious abandoned city.

Lace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.