Lawn mower wishlist

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Sher Shadowleaf, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

My wish is for a few more sizes, for those of us who have grass and need a few roads that will take more than 30 items to accomplish.

Sizes:

4 x 32
    8 x 32

Or even longer, if possible. At present, a granite x4 paver is longer than the longest x4 or x8 lawn mower piece, but the granite pieces oddly can't be placed on some flat roadway spots in my town, whereas the lawn mower pieces have no problem in those areas.

Winfield, Vladamir Begemot and Budner like this.
  2. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

Let me remove trees in the large flat areas (mountain biome) for lot placement

Winfield, Budner and Sher Shadowleaf like this.
  3. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Do the tree remover pieces not work for that? I ask because I haven't tried removing any trees yet. I've used the large pieces to remove grass, then to place lots atop them.

4. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

I only experimented a bit after @Attenwood announced in the Discord QA channel. "...Hometown entrance container added for POT owners to test the POT Tree/Grass remover decos..."

In my brief test period (which I only tested on QA) I was not able to remove a tree and then place a lot. I'm hoping that changes. Mind.. I'm not asking or hoping for earthmoving equipment.. in other words.. flattening out uneven terrain.

Im hoping the current "fix", welcome though it may be is, A: temporary B: won't count against our already strained deco limits.

I have huge areas where the trees are in total control. I'd really like to make small nested zones inside of the forests...

I just don't have time to search through the voluminous archives but I could swear @DarkStarr described what I hope we'll get.

Hopefully it isn't another case of hearing what I wanted to hear.

Sher Shadowleaf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.