Legacy Icon Broke the Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by By Tor, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I'm sad to see the game is down and understand unforseen things like this happen.

Why, though, were legacy icons removed? I hear it was from popular demand.. but weren't those designed to show some distinction from players who bought those items before they were available to everyone?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

what is a legacy icon?

FrostII likes this.
  3. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I read that the icon that is beside the one in the store that used to be limited had an icon beside it. Thought it was called a legacy icon?

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hey @By Tor . Its great to see you. Perhaps you are talking about Heritage items. To explain well my view that is. Heritage tags were being put on so many things to keep them rare. For example Christmas tree lights and tons of other things. I bought some with cotos and was going to surprise Baldrith with them and guess what, he could not even pick them up. I would have had to transfer them to him and it would have cost cotos to unpackage them for his use. It was rediculous and why in the world do Christmas Tree Lights need to be rare anyway. Now if you're thinking of our special things that we got as backers like PA deeds and other things like that these will still be no trade but if I want to trade or sell things I get off the market I should very well be allowed to do this. No to making more real money from a purchased item by making us do an unpackage of them to trade them to another player. Anyway if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying it would not be the first place. I do hope all is well. As always, Majoria

By Tor likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

ah! heritage. no, removing heritage did not break the game, the data problems were building up last release and only came to a head when we took the server down for the new release.

By Tor likes this.
  6. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

hi majoria! Yes. Heritage icons is what I meant. Thanks for the detailed message. Miss you as well.

majoria70 likes this.
  7. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Ahh.. ok... not sure why I thought it was the heritage that messed things up. Looking forward to things getting straightened out. Thanks for replying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.