Legendary crafted gear

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Elrond, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

That is FAN tastic! Thank you for that.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Just listen to him! :)

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I'm digging this idea. You're still making a hundred items to get one good one (maybe) but vendors aren't filled with garbage anymore. Though, I think this idea only works if there's a massive beneficial change to MW/enchanting. Making a hundred bows and ending up with crap MW/Enchs and fails would be the height of disappointment.

4. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

They could add a special bonus to armor/weapon when it hits legendary level to make it viable.. even if you dont get the mw /enhcants wanted ..the stats on the weap/armor could get a 30 % bonus for level upgrade ( 30% more avoid, more resist, more dmg so on ) and as an example when meteoric plate armor hits legendary level it could gain 10hp regen ...that would make it a highly sought piece even with failed mw/enchants.

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

True. I'm not too concerned with the specifics on that, so long as it's accounted for somehow. But I've entirely given up on second tier materials for crafting because it's so heartbreaking to spend months gathering beetles only to throw away 90% of what you make with them, and then still end up with gear I don't want due to lousy/unwanted MWs. It hurts a lot less when all I'm throwing away is curing salt and hides. (And don't get me started on Alchemy...)

Jaesun and Elrond like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.