Let's celebrate my 50th birthday!

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Isabel Ayin, Sep 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Dear SotA Friends:
    In a few days I will be 50 years old and, furthermore, this year marks a change of era for me. I have finished my law degree, I am working in a law firm and I am going to start studying for a master's degree.
    There are many good changes that I would like to celebrate with you so I am going to hold a big event at Ayin Mansion.
    Event attendees will be able to pick up a gift box with various goodies inside, including a random common artifact. The gift boxes will be at your disposal inside the containers that I will set up at the entrance of the tavern in my basement, just past the troll corridor.
    The mansion is between Central Bridge and the Town Crier, and the basement is next to the entrance to the "Search and Destiny" dungeon.
    I would appreciate it if you use the zone chat during the event, please, I don't see myself capable of speaking in English with several people at the same time in private messages :oops:
    With all my enthusiasm I hope you can attend the event.
    Below is the details of the event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  2. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

We have the same birthday

necronut and Isabel Ayin like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Isabel Ayin
    I have put your Birthday in my calendar and look forward to celebrating with you and everyone else. I already know what I am bringing as a present. 10k COTOs and I am hoping others will do the same to help you with your wish to upgrade your Town. To make it thru Law school is a big accomplishment. Congratulation.... and Happy Birthday.

Lily Byrd, Isabel Ayin and FrostII like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Law school is not for the weak of heart for sure... Congrats, and Happy B-Day to ya :)

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Thank you very much to all, as I will not tire of saying, this is an incredible community of players and it would be a pleasure to have you to celebrate my birthday.
    It would be great if someone from the SotA team could come, @Winston, @Ravalox, @Sannio, @Laney, and I miss @Elgarion.
    And the presence of Lord British would be a dream because my husband and I met at UO and it would be absolutely incredible to be able to see him "in person" but, as a classic Spanish author said in one of his works "dreams are dreams" .

7. Blake47

Blake47 Avatar

8. Blake47

Blake47 Avatar

I’ll for sure to attend as my birthday is the 19th of September (75th)……woohoo

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  9. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Greetings!

It will be an honour to attend! Alas, Lord British is currently dealing with a Kobold labour dispute of the greatest import, and as such most likely will not be able to attend. I am sure that word of the event will reach his ears none the less as such celebrations are discussed all over New Britannia!

Ravalox

Anpu and Isabel Ayin like this.
  10. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

The honor will be mine, I was already excited to organize this event but with your presence it will be even better :):):)
    I hope that Lord British solves this labor incident, the kobolds seem like good people and I'm sure they'll see reason :D
    However, I would like someone to somehow give Lord British a big hug from me, if I had not played UO, my life would have gone differently and now I would not be where I am.
    I'm going to use the time left until the party to deck out my basement for the party!

Anpu likes this.
  11. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Many happy returns in advance Isabel. A real milestone will have been reached and I am sure that the Kobolds will learn of the error of their ways by keeping Lord British away from your special day!

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  12. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Dear friends, I have several things to announce.
    First of all, as you have read, we will have the privilege of having Ravalox at the party who, in addition, has been kind enough to include the event in the broadcast of that same day, around 3:30 PM Central Time, so put on your best clothes to go out in streaming! For this reason, the event will start at 2:30 PM CT, half an hour later than previously announced.

But I have also heard that some strange creatures also want to participate in the party, so it would not hurt to bring some arrows or your sword in case these creatures are hostile.
    I'll wait for you on Friday and... have fun!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Lily Byrd, Ravalox and Anpu like this.
  13. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Thank you very much :)
    Actually, I like kobolds, with that pretense of appearing ferocious, but deep down they are sweet and affectionate creatures... in their own way.
    Probably the problem will only be a misunderstanding and Lord British will be able to solve it in a satisfactory way for all the parties involved, since he is a good and magnanimous Lord with all the creatures that inhabit his kingdoms :D

14. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Just to clarify (I hope) the broadcast is at 3:30 and the party is at 2:30 which is 30 minutes later than the original party time of 2:00 all times CT or NBT.

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  15. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Ok we will make it so that only the minority of Kobolds who have turned are looked after accordingly <3

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  16. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Right, the broadcast is at 3:30 and the party starts at 2:30 Central Time.
    I made a big mess with the schedules, if it helps you, it will be 2:30 PM in Texas, 3:30 PM in New York, 12:30 PM in Los Angeles (California) or 9:30 PM in Paris, Spain and Berlin (I hope I'm not wrong).

17. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

There will be wine, whiskey and beer at your disposal along with the gift boxes.
    There are already a couple of drunks lying on a bench, be careful not to step on them :D

Lily Byrd likes this.
  18. necronut

necronut Avatar

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  19. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I've placed a piano in the center of the tavern in case any guests want to play some music. And maybe someone will sing after having a couple of beers :confused:

20. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings
    Did I miss it? i am there but dont see anyone.

edit: didnt miss it was a day early. Just over anxious. See you tomorrow.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    Isabel Ayin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.