Lightbringer Isle Monthly Fishing Contest

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Hemnu Lightbringer, May 28, 2021.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

So the new fishing month as started today and goes until end of septembre?

Hemnu Lightbringer likes this.
  2. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

Not quite it goes till the next release when release 118 comes out that Thursday at noon EST is the last of that contest and the next months contest begins at noon EST that day till next release and so on :)

• This Release 117 – August 31 (Polish)
    • Release 118 – September 28 (Polish)
    • Release 119 – October 26 (Content)
    • Release 120 – November 16 (Polish)
    • Release 121 – December 14 (Polish)

Koimiko likes this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I fish and fish in Duanor for sharks in Flairs contest and fish everything but sharks - and when I start fishing in Lightbringer Isle - ZAICK - a shark with a nice one-digit lenght for the chest...

Lained likes this.
  4. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Henry Fletcher Coming in with a 4.0 Small Tiger Shark & a 7.629 Large Mosasaurus Winning The Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Viking One-Story(Village Home), & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold) :)

Congrats Henry Fletcher Coming in with a 4.0 Small Tiger Shark Winning The Largest Saltwater Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of 500 COTOs, Pax Ring Uncommon, & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Silver) :)

Congrats Henry Fletcher Coming in with a 7.629 Large Mosasaurus Winning The Largest Lava Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of 500 COTOs, Ring of the Lava Angler Uncommon, & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Lava) :)

Grats again to Henry Fletcher For Winning all 3 Monthly Contest!!

ConjurerDragon and Lained like this.
  5. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til Release 119, Largest Lava and Saltwater Fish Caught 3 Prizes Including Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combination Caught,
    Largest Saltwater Fish & Largest Lava Fish

Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Knight Benefactor(Village Home), Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold),
    Largest Saltwater Fish Wins 500 COTOs, Pax Ring Uncommon, Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Silver), Largest Lava Fish Wins 500 COTOs, Ring of the Lava Angler Uncommon,Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Lava)

Fish must be Submitted in the Largest Saltwater Fish Submission Chest and Largest Lava Fish Submission Chest at the fishing shack at the main dock
    Largest fish will be mounted & displayed at the fishing shack after the event, all other fish will be returned :)

(Both Largest Lava and Saltwater Fish Caught by the same player Lengths Will Be added up and the largest combination will Win the Grand Prize)

6. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Thankyou for the prizes!
    It was really strange - I was fishing for hours in Duanor to catch a shark for Flair´s contest and got none at all. And once I started to fish in Lightbringer Isle I got that 4 meter Shark...

Koimiko and Lained like this.
  7. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Vizant Coming in with a 2.725 Bluefin Tuna & a 5.55 Large Dunkleosteus Winning The Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Knight Benefactor(Village Home), & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold) :)

Congrats Sventa Coming in with a 3.187 Sailfish Winning The Largest Saltwater Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of 500 COTOs, Pax Ring Uncommon, & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Silver) :)

Congrats Vizant Coming in with a 5.55 Large Dunkleosteus Winning The Largest Lava Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of 500 COTOs, Ring of the Lava Angler Uncommon, & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Lava) :)

Koimiko likes this.
  8. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til Release 120, Largest Lava and Saltwater Fish Caught 3 Prizes Including Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combination Caught,

Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold), Adobe Two-Story w/ Three-Level Terrace(Village Home),
    Largest Saltwater Fish Wins 500 COTOs, Pax Ring Uncommon, Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Silver), Largest Lava Fish Wins 500 COTOs, Ring of the Lava Angler Uncommon,Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Lava)

Fish must be Submitted in the Largest Saltwater Fish Submission Chest and Largest Lava Fish Submission Chest at the fishing shack at the main dock
    Largest fish will be mounted & displayed at the fishing shack after the event, all other fish will be returned :)

Koimiko likes this.
  9. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Gaumarol Sternenfeuer Coming in with a 2.887 Bluefin Tuna & a 7.356 Large Mosasaurus Winning The Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!
    Enjoy Your Prizes of Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Adobe Two-Story w/ Three-Level Terrace(Village Home), & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold) :)

Congrats Gaumarol Sternenfeuer Coming in with a 2.887 Bluefin Tuna Winning The Largest Saltwater Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Congrats Gaumarol Sternenfeuer Coming in with a 7.356 Large Mosasaurus Winning The Largest Lava Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Grats again to Gaumarol Sternenfeuer For Winning all 3 Monthly Contest!!

Koimiko, Lained and that_shawn_guy like this.
  10. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til Release 121, Largest Lava and Saltwater Fish Caught 3 Prizes Including Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combination Caught,

Grand Prize Largest Lava & Saltwater Fish Combo Caught Wins 1000 COTOs, POT Village Lot Deed, Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy(Gold), Edelmann Founder(Village Home),

11. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Very nice prizes, as usual :)
    See 'ya there.........

Koimiko likes this.
  12. Hemnu Lightbringer

We will be restructuring The auctions to a once a month event wit will be going back to Sundays I'm thinking the Sunday after each Release....The Lightbringer Isle Monthly Fishing Contest are now Canceled as i never received more trophys from the devs after I requested them and I don't like being strung-along like that Elgarion was on point with them and never let me down now its like I don't even know...we will have Pop up Fishing Contest from time to time but thats bout it My wife and I are getting back to just doing our own thing I you want to live on the Isle with us that's cool but were no longer pushing it :)

13. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

If you run low on fishing trophies, why not make them a returning trophy? Like the cup in footbool that is kept only for the season, the fishing trophy could be kept until the next month and then would be passed on by you to the next winner? Or lower it only to a bi-monthyl contest?

14. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

I've never had a problem getting contest trophies made up as long as I got the email into support@shroudoftheavatar.com in enough time before I ran out.
    It's fine you're cancelling your fishing contest but don't sit there and blame Laney for it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024