Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Loading Tipps and Loading Screen (information)s

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

At this point I got no new loading tipp, @Berek. Would it be possible to make sure, the tipps will repeat after ALL were on screen? Or aren't they in now?

What would be great: while entering main cities like Ardoris, Brittany, ... to see a picture of this city, may be later of every city and the possibility to show the map of this place to study it while the scene is loading and to know, which entrance (n, s, e w) we want to enter ;)

Also providing the actual quest situation (4 of 5 done, 1 new quest available) would be interesting in future, if sidequests will be implemented in scenes, we visited a long time before.
    (Yes, I know, there is the "i" option before entering, but I don't use it every time before I enter a scene).

Arcanoxer likes this.
  2. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

More customization here is a good idea! I'm not sure how we can repeat the tips after they've been shown though, as this is random and not really able to be set per user... will check though!

Paladin Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.