Long Hair & New Circlets Request

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Lacey, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lacey

Lacey Avatar

Why don't we have any long hair hairstyles for male or female avatars? We really need some alternate options... I would really like the option to have some hairstyles that are longer... such as long thicker single braid, wavy and straight hair, some that is pulled back on the sides from the face... It's bad enough that most of the hair disappears under hats or helmets... so why couldn't we have crowns, circlets or tiaras that could be instead of helmets for the females out there... If you ever watched Reign they have some wonderful hairstyles & head ware... and the clothes OMG!

@Berek

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....4.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.5.473.dzXp_ki2Imo

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Lacey

Lacey Avatar

I agree @Lained but other games including UO had long hair options so it can not be impossible...

4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I personally find long hair a high maintenance problem with my characters... constant brushing, shampooing, and in the case of my wood elf appearance as you see here, the braids are just super time consuming!

5. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

Circlets have been something many in teh community have been asking for for years now. I don't expect any for quite a while. If they do decide to do it, it will be post launch.

xX_Lacey_Xx likes this.
  6. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

What if we had braid helmets? Then we shouldnt' have much of an issue with hair and helmets. They are part of eachother. This one has a nice quality, but maybe there could be helmets made for people with brades that have a hole in the back for letting a braid pop up out the topback and hang down. Or sort of having an asian warrior look. So long hair people the helmet could just take the person's hair color and create the braid to be like it while wearing the helmet. Theres no rule a person ought to wear their hair the same way when they put on a helmet.

[​IMG]

Time Lord and Fister Magee like this.
  7. Sir Cabirus

Sir Cabirus Avatar

[​IMG]

This is Cir Sabrius, my main Guild Wars character. He has long hair, the game was published in 2005. So it shouldn't be too hard to implement long hair in modern games ;)

8. Lacey

Lacey Avatar

ok that's just creepy... think I would rather wear my armor... lol..

berek having long hair to your rear end isn't for the faint of heart... it takes lots of work to be that cool! if my elf in WOW used to do it so can you!!!! ;):cool::p

9. Liavain

Liavain Avatar

I have hair in real life all the way down to my butt. It's actually not that high-maintenance, just a daily 15-minute brush. I do find that I absent-mindedly braid my hair a lot, especially in the summer. :3

Back on topic.
    I wish there were better helm options, to be honest. I really hate that helms make me look so silly. How am I supposed to fit all that hair into a skin-tight "bald-cap" that is the Leather Helmet? :3

Sir Cabirus, Acred and Time Lord like this.
  10. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Black Desert... and I wonder how they get their helmets on o_O...

~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Lord Baldrith and Sir Cabirus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.