Looking for a Role-playing Home

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Dalliance, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalliance

Dalliance Avatar

Hello There!

I am interested in finding a Role-playing home for this game. I posted here rather then the Looking for Guild forum because I didn't see a single RP guild recruiting, however I have seen a lot of chatter about Role-playing towns and groups in this forum.

I am a fairly active and long time role-player. I played the original Ultima Online, and I know that will tell you how long I have been around MMOs. I am looking for a place that actively does storylines and RP gatherings.

I recently bought the game after enjoying the free trial and am hoping to find a place with other RPers. I would be happy to join a Discord server to chat more about the game.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dalliance,
    - Joe

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

wassup, i have a character i roll play as a dark elf with all its magic and skills for a dark elf, I know @Ariella Shadowdancer has a guild she wants to have Roll play in it, there is a couple others as well, some viking rp group talk to @Larawyn Skjaldmaer (sorry to that group cant remember the name of your guild) My Rp character is not in any guild, also i could say talk to @Gabriel Nightshadow he likes to roll play as well. there are many people in the game that like to RP you can meet some of them by joining The Adventurers Tavern - strictly a class driven group we are not a guild just individuals (most of whom like to RP)
    The Adventurers Tavern is that group, once you talk to the other RPrs youll know where you want to go!

3. Dalliance

Dalliance Avatar

Awesome,

Thank you for the advice. I sent out some messages and hopefully I can get in touch with the right people. Thank you again for giving me some threads to follow.

Sincerely,

- Joe

4. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.