1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

lost bag of alchemy regs leads to WTH??

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Pifester, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Pifester

Pifester Avatar

Picked up a bag of alchemy regs (overwieght), went to set it down, and it disappeared. Pretty much sure it went through the floor. After talking in chat (guild/noble) and looking it up I decided the easiest and fastest way to get them back was to unclaim the lot. (Was debating on changing the house anyways so it was not that hard of a decision). Was unable to change the lot to empty because I keep getting the lot is occupied popup. I unclaimed the lot, It disappeared. I got the popup - lot has been unclaimed, and everything has been sent to the bank. Check the bank, nothing in there - kinda freak out(house and everything seems gone). I reclaim the lot, and the house is back - I never used the magic mover. Its repeatable, and I still cant get my mats.

Area: Mith Ly'atharin (POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Mith Ly'atharin) Loc: (-264.3, 46.4, 306.2) DBG: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TWl0aCBMeSdhdGhhcmlufCgtMjY0LjI4OSwgNDYuMzY2LCAzMDYuMTg2KXwoMCwgLTAuMDM1LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfDY4MC4wNDQ5fDIuNDQ5Mzg4fDQuMzI0MjU3

02/10/2019 15:19
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12) System RAM: 16243
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4018
    SotA.Win.64.912.Date.02.08.19
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Mith Ly'atharin
    Area Display Name: Mith Ly'atharin
    Loc: (-264.3, 46.4, 306.2)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TWl0aCBMeSdhdGhhcmlufCgtMjY0LjI4OSwgNDYuMzY2LCAzMDYuMTg2KXwoMCwgLTAuMDM1LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfDY4MC4wNDQ5fDIuNDQ5Mzg4fDQuMzI0MjU3