1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Lot grass/trees on or off option

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xee, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Would love to see an option on an empty lot to allow grass and or tree's to be able to be turned on or off so that we can blend in empty lots if we want to be crafty with town designs or to create a mini npc scene.

Thanks,

Gov. Xee

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

3. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

Well to remove them is the reasonable solution to fix many visual glitches. ;)
    That way if there are trees missing as decoration I would suggest that you ask for them in the decoration wishlist thread.
    In a similar way you could ask for grass decorations. They could be handled like stone plates…small to huge squares you can combine to larger/curvy structures.
    And if that is possible I would like to ask for same additional “plant plates” like corn, wheaten, roses,… to make pure decoration possible without the need of using planting beds...more or less to make it look like the ground-level scene decorations the devs can use.

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think the last time i heard @Vas Corp Por talk about this he seemed leary of it being technically reasonable but suggested that they might make more bare plants/flowers/patches of grass available.

...to make it really blend with a town, they'd have to make available the old-style trees in the town templates: there are still many that predate the switch to speed trees. .and boulders. we have no boulders.

also, https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/on-the-clearing-of-lots.19300/

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.