Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lot permissions - specifically crafting tables

Discussion in 'Release 31 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

In working on a video and showing how default lot permissions can be set then individual ones I tried doing it for a crafting table and based on the current menu items I see no way to set a crafting table back to free for all once you have chosen, kindred, trustee co-owner. I tried to reset the default lot permissions, took the item in and out of inventory, and replaced . turned up and down my second account's access and no matter what I did they seemed to be able to double click the crafting table and bring up recipe book, the table's green highlighted restrictions remained in place.

The one thing I did not test was could they actually craft a recipe in their book, (no mats on alt lol) Maybe that is the limitation, it acts like they can use it but cannot actually (set someone to no lot access and they still could double click on it)

While I don't mind someone using my crafting stations, there may be others that do. I could not find a way to lock folks out other than locking a door.

For the feedback part, there needs to be some tooltips for these settings that more deeply explain the meaning.

To better explain what I am talking about I am including the video I shot, which may also help some folks on using permissions as well and highlight what I seem to be unable to do in the current iteration. (again I don't plan on locking folks out, but if I hit the buttons to do this how do I unlock them with the current menu choices?)

If anyone has been successful in locking down crafting stations let me know how you did it so I can add the text to the video.

video for permissions.

DuKe NuKeM and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.