Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love Quest Still not working

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Duke Monk TS, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Monk TS

Duke Monk TS Avatar

1. Title: Love Quest
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? YES
    4. Details: In Malice, the Love Quest Barrier now disappears but Samael don't come when you use the whistle and Anapa isn't spawning. The barrier behind is still up.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: I've reentered the zone 3x. Fought my way into Anapa's room. All Skels and Lich are Grey (neutral) No ANAPA to be found
    6. User Specs: OS Windows 10 64bit, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 8-core 3.40ghz, 32GB Ram, NVIDIA GForce 1060 3gb

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If Anapa is not in the room, you are in the wrong version of the dungeon. You need to enter Malice via Charon's ferry in Spite to complete the quest. Samael will not appear in the multiplayer version and the barrier at the end of the dungeon is never lowered.

Rentier and Paladin Michael like this.
  3. Duke Monk TS

Duke Monk TS Avatar

I play in Friends only. I completed the entire quest weeks ago, but was a little to weak and was owned in the Anapa room. I left, got stronger. Came back a few days later and encountered the Barrier issues. Even yesterday, Samuel Spawned when I used the whistle. I was waiting for R51 to go live to just complete the quest. I logged in at server up... Nadda... left.. did some fighting and questing in Ardoris (to which I just completed the Love Leggins quest.. and did NOT get the Leggings!??

Is my account bugged?

4. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

As I said, you need to enter through Spite -> Malice Entrance -> Malice, not Novia -> Malice. If you are not seeing Anapa, you are entering the wrong version of the dungeon.

5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there is only ONE way to get into Malice, from Spite!? Is Malice accessible from the Novia Overworld Map?

6. Duke Monk TS

Duke Monk TS Avatar

Actually, Yes... if your on the overworld map.. right next to Spite (to the right), there is a Boat to Malaice

7. Duke Monk TS

Duke Monk TS Avatar

Yes Lum... I use the Ferryman at the dock in Spite... I even went back to the Inn, talked with Samael again.. then Yuma.. then the ferryman.. etc

8. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Oy, that appears to be something 'new' to me (I think?)! :) It has been a while since I traveled over there! Thanks for the clarification!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.