Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love Questline Exploit

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Cordelayne, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

So i'm checking out all the great work Estaban and the Port team has been doing in Spite when lo and behold I bump into our Spirit Talker friend Samael in the pub. Not only that, I was completely able to skip the entire beginning of the Love storyline and jump right to the point where you either buy the disguise or enchantment. So, I check it out, try and buy the disguise from the entertainer and he sells it to me. I then head to the ferryman and he brings me over to Malice. I head in the dungeon and there is Samael. If I we're strong enough, it certainly seems that I could complete the entire portion without having done any of the prior parts of the quest. Which is funny because i've never met Samael and shouldn't know anything about this quest yet. YIKES! :eek:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Sara Dreygon, Net, Aldo and 3 others like this.
  2. FriedrichT

FriedrichT Avatar

Second on this, found it quite by accident.

3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Yes, this need work.. I have actually done the main quest, then completely skipped Samael in the bar in Spite... and went to the shores and got into the dungeon no problem (promptly left because the mobs were destroying me)......... no disguise, no enchantment (I do not know of an enchantment yet?).. today when was going back to Malice to see if I were strong enough I happend to be in Spite and bumped into Samael and got more journal entries and a disguise! So I should have done that first, but I didn't AND I should have not been able to enter Malice when I tried the first time, I admit I was confused why that guy gave me a key. :) Now I am looking for the way past a barrier... still unable to pass it.. strong enough, but can't find all the thingy's... :(

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  4. Andyafro

Andyafro Avatar

Love quest line was also bugged for me. This is the first time I've heard about a disguise or enchantment. I had "meet Samael outside Malice" in my journal for ages. Hadn't done any of the other parts in Necropolis or anything yet. Skipped all that by mistake.

5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Yes, I haven't heard of an enchantment/disguise until I happened upon it in random dialog at Spite, but was given one (but there is no physical object???) to continue into Malice! So strange!

6. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Just a suggestion, @Berek and @DarkStarr would be happier if you reported exploits thru a email to the Service Department support@portalarium.com so some who might want to cheat can't get a heads up about it. ;):)

7. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Lol, i completed the Love quest without even being aware of this...

Here is what i did (WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD)

1) Started the quest normally, up to the point when you enter the necropolis
    2) Did NOT hire Samael, it was the other.
    3) After talking to Thanatos, a message on my book said the other part was not finished.
    4) Someone on my guild mentioned to hire Samael
    5) Did that and got to Midras ruin without a clue to what to do. I explore all rocks and trees on the map, find a hatch to a hidden dungeon (Crypt of the avatar)
    6) Samael was inside (or was it the other spirit talker, don't remember, but i think it was the other)
    7) He directs me to talk to the spirit. No new entries in my journal... Ok, i go all the way through the dungeon, finds nothing, then return to the spirit, say a keyword and get another entry to head into Malice dungeon.
    8) I go through Spite, ignoring the city, reach the ferryman, he sends me into an island
    9) I climb the mountain and find another hatch on some ruins, enter it... Oh, it's Malice!
    10) Fight some spiders, bump into Samael with some spirit that does not talk to me... Samael says some weird storyline cannot understand and seems out of context.
    11) I leave the dungeon, this time through the main door.
    12) Outside, the boatman gives me a key to enter where i was before ... Lol
    13) Head back inside, now a skull archer killed Samael.. Lol again...
    14) After a while he respawns, now i can talk to him and discover the spirit is his wife trapped on this dimension.
    15) I convince him (well, actually just clicked some words, did not get too much context) to let her go.
    16) The dungeon has a barrier i could not tresspass. Don't find any clue at the dungeon, except 2 notes... One of a lab that i visit and other is a kitchen, which i go either. Barrier still up.
    17) Spend 2 hours wandering the dungeon, killing skeletons and spiders and liches and looting bodies, not a clue into how can i progress. Suddenly i realize the barrier is down for some reason (?), i walk into a cave, kill some elementals, Anapa - the undead - is at the end.
    18) Talk to him, each word, i can't understand much of the context again (seems glitched), he attacks me. Kill him along some skellyes, Samael who was at Anapa's side urges me to rush into the next room.
    19) Sequanna is there, trapped on chains, she pleads me to release her, i talk to Samael and automatically since he is convinced to let his wife go at the previous scene, Sequanna is released (i did absolutely nothing), she says she have to stay a little longer and gives me a heart.
    20) I have to use a recall scroll so i don't need to walk aaaaall way back. Ah and she tells me i need to find the other titans.

Well, did't get much from the questline, it seemed too short and confusing, i did read the dialogues, but i think i must have skipped some (or a lot) of the quest.

Just my feedback, because how it is now, i think it needs a lot of improvement yet.

Fister Magee likes this.
  8. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Something to add: After I was done talking to Sequanna, I jumped in the lava below, and found I could easily withstand the damage from the liquid rock around my ankles. I did not die, and am unsure if there is a way out. I am unsure if I DID die, that there was an ankh in the lava? :D

I eventually recalled out, when I got tired of trying to climb/jump my way out. What a nice refreshing swim in lava!

BUGS ABOUND! PLEASE FIX THE BUGS!!!!!!!!

9. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Maybe someone reads this:
    I wanted to follow the love path and after having enough exp. and hp I travelled to Spite. Nice City.
    I talked to Samael and the others in the bar. I received the disguise (Finding no one in my backpack) - so I couldn't receive the gem from the lady I read about in the community post.
    So I moved to the harbour and I reached Malice.
    In Malice I fought brave and received THREE Gems and (as I read in three note entries: 1972 (my year of birth;), 1973, 1976 - they will help to go through the Barrier.
    But how?
    Now I am infront of the Barrier with the gems and I can't enter.
    Is there anybody could tell me, how to use thesee Gems???
    I thought of making 3 rings of it - but I can't wear three at the same time, so I dropped down this thought ;)

10. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Stacked on to a very old pot but I do not understand what you are trying to do or what gems you have?

You are out of the entereance quest?

Need to say specifically which gems oyu have, and then the quest they go to can be figured out?

Also I would delete you post and just make a fresh one in the Quest forums or anywhere else and ask

again what are the gems you have?

11. Paladin Michael

Hello Weins201,

I own
    Gem of Loving Compassion
    Gem of Loving Justice
    Gem of Loving Sacrifice

And they should help to go through the Barrier. But how? :)

12. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

13. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

You don't need to do anything for the love quest line other than Enter Malice, complete it and get 100,000 exp. After that i have not turned in my gems.

14. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

My original post on this might be moot now since it has completely changed from when I did it. I am hopeful that since then you cant just skip right ahead to Malice and that you have to follow the quest through it's entirety from the beginning.

15. Paladin Michael

16. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

So i finished this quest, but what do i do next. I talked to Ardoris leaders, they want me to do stuff.

I still have all 3 gems. Can they deco?

update, after talking a few times it worked.

Now i'm in necropolis and i cant convince thanatos to go to midras

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.