Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Magic Mover Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Daxxe Diggler, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

I finally got to try this (was kept out of my POT row lot by a bug in OS X QA client) and it worked just fine. I moved house and basement to storage, unclaimed the lot, reclaimed it with a different deed, moved both back and everything worked. Even kept my veggies growing. The only loss was the vendor contents, which was advertised. Not sure I'll need it in game, but it's sure nice to have the option!

My only suggestion (other than movement between scenes) is to think about some way of refactoring the UI and the concepts involved in claiming and managing properties. We've got lot deeds, house deeds, basement deeds, two different windows for managing deeds / rent and now contents, and layers of permissions if someone wants to control access beyond the default. Pretty challenging for a new player. Might be good to think about some way to layer all of that so it can be dealt with a bit at a time. Just a thought.

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Darkstarr mentions that we get 5 slots now but that in the future we can purchase more slots.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.