1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Make Bill of Exchange books

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by amarious, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

I have chests, bags, and all sorts of containers full of bills of exchange. I'm just going to delete them all but I thought of a fun idea. Make a book, or binder that allows 500 per. Might be nice to have a reference to look back on your old sales..not my best idea.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

in your /datafolder there's a discarded mail directory. not in game, and not the prettiest, but text files can be parsed.

Net, amarious and Anpu like this.
  3. amarious

amarious Avatar

That breaks my immersion ;)

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings amarious
    Just noticed this and totally agree. Just like in real life we need a ledger book for running our business!

amarious and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.