Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mandarin ducks are a hit with my cat

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

I have a cat that loves all things Sota for some reason, crafting me running about and have posted pics. (he also seems to like anything on tv renaissance with swords as well, its the sounds I think .. its damn odd, he hates normal drama but period drama he watches tv, and Sota too)

This may be from 8 weeks old when adopted from a rescue he laid on my shoulder as I played sota, but he is the first cat I have had that actually truly watches tv regularly.

Anyway We have the in game mandarin duck. He saw this facebook vid and stared at it when I looped it. It looks like ours in game. Good Job DEVS.

He always watched mine at the poker shack... but now I have a new vid for him and he loves it just as much.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    matpsch and Numa like this.
  2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

over 20 years ago I worked somewhere where the nearby park had a pond with some ducks.. One day "pretty duck" came - he was a mandarin duck and he stayed until at least I moved jobs, he always made me smile, I love the in game mandarin duck because it reminds me of the sunny days sitting in the park eating lunch watching pretty duck..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.