Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Masks can't be equipped.

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Idris Deschain, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idris Deschain

Idris Deschain Avatar

I thought it was just my wolf mask at first, but then I realized that I couldn't equip my nightmare mask either. In fact, you can't even drag it around your inventory. It's odd. The only way I've found to be able to equip a mask is to talk to apublic merchant, go to manage inventory, and drag the mask from that menu onto your paperdoll.

Duke Raas likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Let me guess, you are using the "Bag Mode Inventory" ? The devs are constantly forgetting to enable the drag/drop on objects in that mode.

Switch the "Use Inventory List Mode" option on, and you should be able to move it properly.

Be sure to bug report the objects whenever you locate them, otherwise they will never get fixed.

For example, here is an existing report for the "Wolf Hat" : https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...able-to-drag-drop-wolf-hat-in-bag-mode.46706/

Idris Deschain likes this.
  3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the report. As @Duke Raas suggests, this is a problem solely for items in Bag Mode. They should all work as intended in normal list mode. That said, whilst reproducing the issues you both observed, I came across what appears to be a slew of bad Bag Mode items.

I will be running a test all items via Bag Mode to figure out the full scope of assets affected by the bug. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Mata, Duke Raas and Idris Deschain like this.
  4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

You know, I'd love to use the bag mode, but it is just too small. Bigger, resizable, bag mode please!

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Update: After testing, the following masks have been observed not working in Bag Mode. If you discover any other items that cannot be used, please report to let us know. Bug submitted.
    • Kobold Mask
    • Kobold Veteran Fighter Mask
    • Kobold Tusker Mask
    • Kobold Elder Mask
    • Kobold Fighter Mask
    • Kobold Worker Mask
    • Kobold Mage Mask
    • Kobold Archer Mask
    • Nightmare Mask
    • Jack O' Lantern Glowing Mask
    • Jack O' Lantern Mask
    • Wolf Hat