MASTER SKILL TRAINER LOCATIONS

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Moiseyev Trueden, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes I do know about the one cooking skill and we asked continually for more during development but unfortunately there is only one cooking skill.

At least the food system did get a fairly recent revamp where food takes up slots now and you can vary the foods added to the allowable slots to get the degree of buffage from them. Sorry buffage may not be a word but maybe you get it. I like this premise very much.

As to any other cooking skills imo perhaps this made up for it to some degree. I know there is still something that could be added to the cooking tree but now the whole system became much more interesting and made low tier foods (which also got some improvements) during the update on the cooking system so cooking is much more fun and could still later see something happen but who knows ;).

Anyway off the track of what I was asking for the master chef for. The answer to that is recipes. Someone said there was a master chef somewhere and perhaps it was a joke but is there anyone who sells more recipes than others. I do know we have to find many recipes but that is the reason for the question. Sorry for the rambling on no coffee.

FBohler and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.