Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mob Agro Range and Respawn

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by StoneLeet, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StoneLeet

StoneLeet Avatar

I've been working on trying to harvest crafting nodes and I've found something that is very frustrating. I have mobs that seem to come from across the zone at me. On top of that the mobs around the node I'm trying to harvest end up respawning while I'm finding this mobs that attack me from long range. I feel the aggro range and respawns need to be readjust a bit. I'm currently in South Brightbone Woods and those Ebon Cultist Archers are giving me a headache.

majoria70 likes this.
  2. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

They're like that at all range maybe now? Noticed the same even for beginner stuff/mobs. Been getting into the habit of leaving at least one thing on the mobs so they don't respawn while I'm still harvesting. Or finish killing off all the mobs then cherry-pick what I want to harvest otherwise they'll start respawning while I harvest them.

majoria70 and Miracle Dragon like this.
  3. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I have to agree, but it's always been that way... For me, I just kill'm first, then harvest, then loot... R16 they can disrupt you now, it never was that way before, so it's just more of a challenge... They have lightened up some areas, so there're fewer of them, but ya, the higher areas still have many that come from miles away...

What level are you? What area are you in? I'm level 55 and that's all I do is gather/craft/adventure, you can find most all resources in abundance is medium areas too... North/south marshes in the Vale are good places...

majoria70 likes this.
  4. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

I'm just spit balling here, but maybe it's safer in the day than at night? Maybe not, just an idea..

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.