Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

More interior details

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I have been mulling around with a few people about getting a interior decorating team that can help do this....It would behoove them to use the very loyal backers they have here to do this...mind you not the ankh stackers;)

4EverLost, Tahru and smack like this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Empty houses/rooms should probably be reported as bugs.

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Do you realize how many would be reported....or just this city is empty?

Does a few crates and a rope count as decorated?

smack and Tahru like this.
  4. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Maybe a singular post for each city with the (npc)places that are missing deco - a few pic suggestions probably wouldn't hurt either.

5. Carlin the Druid Archer

Carlin the Druid Archer Avatar

This is one of my concerns too... I really hope they get this sorted before release...

Hazard and smack like this.
  6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I understand that the primary concern as they create content may not to fully decorate - but to get out a first iteration of a scene - however if they place nothing at all in a store or bar as in the picture in the OP then that was missed completely. This game has a ton of bugs that are reported, so I don't think a couple of people reporting completely empty rooms is going to overwhelm them. At the very least it keeps it on the radar.

People are complaining about empty rooms - the counter to reporting rooms is to not report them but I'm all ears if you've got a better idea. Having a few vetted players decorate is also a good idea as suggested (if this is even possible) but we can at least report the most glaring absences (empty rooms on a ground floor for instance). It should be easier to fix once reported - and there's a finite number of NPC buildings in each city - they can triage and cover off the story towns first even.

Edit - the first scene - the issue may have been that nothing was glued down, and the glued down stuff may have been outside the angle of the picture.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  7. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I was walking around in Resolute and basically the interior decoration in the buildings is "ok". Aside from a few rooms that could use more items, what is definitely missing is wall decoration like paintings in most rooms as well as some plants in houses.

But the halls of the Marshal are definitely way too empty!

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.