Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Music not playing sound from instrument

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by majoria70, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

05/06/2019 13:38
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? no sound from instruments sometimes when playing
    Details: For the last couple of weeks sometime instruments are not playing. I have to log off and back in again to get the sound to play. It is not only me. Today it happened to my friend Luca Xante when he tried to play in between fighting the dragon. Can you check what the problem is?
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.966.Date.05.03.19
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (-283.4, 60.4, 415.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoLTI4My4zNzksIDYwLjQyOCwgNDE1LjU5OSl8KDAsIDAuOTgsIDAsIC0wLjE5OCl8LTE1Ni44MzEyfDEuODM4NTY4fDIuODE5NzAx

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

This happens to me frequently. I have been trying (in vain) to duplicate for additional bug info but have come up empty. It is the number one item on my game bucket list of irritating bugs to figure out on my own. So far I have noticed the bug most frequently if I try to play an instrument after entering a new scene before the invincible buff wears off. It happens also during game play but the new scene entrance is one mode I can reproduce easily.

majoria70 likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

05/19/2019 11:36
    Title: When playing instruments game music needs to stop
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? song parts if silent game music starts
    Details: Some parts of songs are waiting for another song part to start and the game music starts up again. Please disable it during instrument playing. It is very irritating. Even if it is a pop-up to say no game music while in music playing mode. We need an instrument mode or song playing mode of some type. If you turn the master music off you can't hear the instruments. These should be separate controls. Master music all the way down should not stop you from hearing your instruments. Why is there even an instrument choice in the options with a slider? Turning master down all the way and you cannot even hear an instrument even tho the slider for music is all the way up and music slider is all the way up and nada nothing can be heard. We need a pass on this. Master turns off everything. Perhaps you want to hear the game sounds like birds, waves etc but you don't want game music connected to that. Something is wrong with the settings.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.978.Date.05.17.19
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (43.8, 38.0, 181.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoNDMuODQ5LCAzNy45OTcsIDE4MS45MSl8KDAsIDAuNTMyLCAwLCAwLjg0Nil8NjkuNjMyNTh8MzMuNTA5MDF8MS4yNQ==

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Aldo likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also a Request: Can we put instruments on a town (POT) please? Would love to have a stage set up for players to play songs around town sometimes. Songs that didn't used to stop playing are now stopping right in the middle of them. Can we check out the system? @list rostov

Last edited: May 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.