Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My last feedback for R11

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by hackerssuck, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hackerssuck

hackerssuck Avatar

I think it's a good sign that I'm sad that it's almost bed time, and I know the game is going to be unavailable for a while (unless I missed something). I finally found a couple of builds (1 on my own, 1 suggested) that let me have some fun. Ended up level 14 with over 5k gold.

Sure, the game is still rough, but it certainly has potential. Hopefully my feedback from a few threads I started as well as additions to others' threads was somewhat helpful.

I'm trying to get all the way up to Explorer level for the collector's box, so that should be a pretty good indicator I am interested, and not just someone who dumped the minimum in so he could troll the forums. :p

I look forward to the next opportunity to test and give feedback. The community is good, and that is to be expected when the community is made up of people who are prepaying for a product. Compared to the community at Archeage, which is based on free-to-play, this is heaven, and I hope it stays that way even after the go live... whenever that is.

See you all sooner, I hope.

Vyrin, majoria70 and Lord Baldrith like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi hackerssuck. I'm glad you found some builds. I was happy also to find a build that worked for me too. Yes I do putter around with archeage and it is made up of much griefing,
    which I do not like. It has some cool things about it, but I am hoping for a lot more depth in this game. Each release will tell more of the development story to us. I do have friends who are on archeage
    and are paying for it, as I am. For me it is something to do. I also putter around with Starwars the Old Republic, but am not a very high level there and am playing free to play.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  3. hackerssuck

hackerssuck Avatar

Yeah, I got sort of hooked on Archeage before I realized how crappy some parts are. Like once you're around 35, you have to go to contested zones to quest. Yes, you can wait for peace time, but there is only roughly 1.5 hours of peace for me a day IF I'm lucky. I don't like PvP, so I avoid it. I'm running an alt now just to avoid the PvP since I can't quest with my preferred main. The fact that your own faction can "bloodlust" and kill you has to be the most moronic design ever, in MY opinion, but there are plenty of griefers who love it. Other things like the labor pool but me too, but by far, the community is just horrendous. Combine F2P with PvP, and Archeage is what you get. I guess we are months away from live with this game, and frankly, it needs that time to get tuned, so I'll have to find something to do between up times in this game besides sleep, work and exercise. :p

majoria70 and Lord Baldrith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.