My lot deed expired before it was supposed to, by a lot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razimus, Jun 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I bought a package during the kickstarter which included a tax free village lot deed, at launch I learned I would have to refresh it every 200 days or so, which I have done since launch. I got covid, so I haven't played in about 2 to 3 months tops. No more than 90 days, well under the 200 days. It was the main reason I logged in, I will not be logging in anymore.

There are only a few possibilities on what happened.

1. I logged in, refreshed my house, logged out. And immediately after the server crashed, went down, didn't save, or was reverted.

2. I was targeted and my lot deed unfairly prematurely expired.

If I can't login and have my refresh count, it's not a game worth playing.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello @Razimus. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry that happened to you. Perhaps a note to support could help. Now homes and deeds automatically go to property manager. So no worries for players to lose their decorating work. Did you check there?

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

I hope you're recovering well, however neither of the suggested options are plausible, if you think your lot was erroneously expired contact support and have them look into it for you.

Since last November (over 200 days ago) expired lots are now stored in the property manager so your fully decorated house can easily be restored, if it's not and your decorations are in the bank it expired before then.

Sean Silverfoot, Anpu and majoria70 like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Hi @Razimus. Was your lot in a POT or NPC town? If it was in a POT, could the governor have evicted you since you weren't around for a while?

5. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

My lot was a village lot in Central Brittany, so I can't get it back, as there are now zero lots available there, I refreshed my lot on a dedicated basis, so I know it was well before, by months, what the sign said, I'm a kickstarter player so my deed had extra days on it, maybe there was a patch that turned old kickstarter deeds into non-kickstarter deeds, that's one possible explanation, I don't care about decorating, I spent a long time getting that plot in Central Brit

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Wow, sorry to hear that. AFAIK, the duration for founder deeds has not changed.

7. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Bonus duration is bound to account but not the deed itself. Non-backer using founder deed only has 120 expiry days max.

Alley Oop likes this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Did you contact support Razimus? That is disappointing I'm sure.

9. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I mean, what are they gonna do? He didn't lose anything, and they're not going to evict somebody so he can get his spot back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.