Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My songsets in a bag are using inventory space

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by majoria70, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

05/12/2019 23:58
    Title: Songsets in a bag in cache chest using inventory space
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? cannot give ability for players to pick up bags themselves since we cant trade them
    Details: Will you please consider making items in a bag not count against the chests total allowable item count limit. Since we cannot trade items in a container to another player my sets of song parts I can put in a bag is very small. I found a work around other than passing each song part out to players everytime we jam songs that have multiple parts by keeping bags full of the songs. Then since it is a cache chest they can just pick up a set of songs to play as we pick which song we want to play for example Somebody to love has lute part, bass part, clarinet part, drum part. So one part goes in songset 1, then another part goes in songset 2 etc. So whoever takes the bag from the cache chest can type for example /play somebody to love lute sync also etc. Before I broke these up syncing songs made me crazy passing out songs and sometimes not getting the parts back and forgetting who had which part etc. Song bags made a huge difference. Now no songs are taken out of each bag and we put the bags back in the cache chest when we are done, but now as I add songs to my bags well I cannot add any more. The work around is for me to physically place the song bags in the chest as players take them but still I ask we consider that what's in the back pack or bag does not count against the chest limit. So something to consider besides making the bags tradeable between players and sellable on vendors with items in them which is my favorite request to you. I think we need this.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.970.Date.05.10.19
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (117.0, 60.2, 58.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoMTE3LjAzOCwgNjAuMjM3LCA1OC41NzMpfCgwLCAtMC42NjgsIDAsIDAuNzQ0KXwtMTg1Ny4xNzR8MjguMjA4MTZ8NC4xMjk5OTc=
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.