Naturamans items/ does he respawn ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by holzpapa, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

does the undead mage in the quest chain from the automaton in the bloodriver outskirts respawn ? or can i do something to trigger him ? i would like to have some other parts of his undead green glowing corpse :)

i killed the big mushroom that originaly spawned Naturaman a couple of times but he has not shown up

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

head to the worship tree

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

The only spawns by the mushroom guy when you are on the correct quest, and you will receive the eye. His hand drops when you defeat him by the worship tree, which does not seem to require you to be on the quest.

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
  4. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

This is incorrect, or at least he still spawns after you have completed the quest for the big mushroom.

What's important to note is that the decoration items he drops, either the hand or the eye, will not drop again if you currently have the item in your inventory. In order to loot duplicate items you need to either bank them or put them in your house.

Something else that might interest you is that the Elven Wine that drops/found in this zone not only has a unique look but also has a feint white/blue light source on them. Both the Naturamans items and Elven Wine count as Light Source items when placed in a house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fountain above has the Naturamans Eye on it to produce this effect.

FrostII likes this.
  5. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

thanks worked well, just put the item on the bank and i could loot again

6. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

I made the post "Decorative Item Quest Rewards?" in the Quest/Lore forum and was confirmed by Writer/Designer @Puuk that the Naturamans items were only meant to be decorative items you could collect and aren't involved with any other quest.
    Though he stated you needed to be on a quest to get the eye it must require you to have the quest in your logs because I've looted several since completing the quest. What struck my interest most was the Highvale Outskirts teaser. ;)

Though I like the green glow effect of the Naturamans items when lending it to highlight other objects (the eye is tiny and easily hidden) I would perfer an ability to turn them off for the purpose of actually displaying the eye and hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.