Need some help with Quests in SotA please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by irs009, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irs009

irs009 Avatar

Today i tried to start a Quest, but i have no idea how and where to start any Quest, i tried to speak to the Oracle, but no option to start a quest...
    At a Town Crier i accidently click reset all my Tasks, now i cant see any task anymore in my Journal.
    I also tried to start "Artifice" but i wasnt able to find "Notus" in Xenos, nor i have any idea how to start this or any other quest...
    Maybe someone have some advice for me, or some helpfull links, like step by step...?
    I would appreciate it alot.

2. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Hello,
    Quests are given by various NPCs, nowadays they usually wave at you. Your Avatar generally makes notes about the quests in his/her journal ("J" key) - this is also a good place to check your current tasks and notes.
    The first quests you will encounter are given in the Outskirt regions by the refugee camps' NPC. In case you're in Soltown you should can receive quests from some refugees, the tailor, the guards captain and I believe one shady patron in the pub

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome irs009. Lots of content still missing in the game. The hold-up is the main story is really detailed to get it to work right and the team is small so it has been slow-going. Once that is completed then you should start seeing more side quests and content added in. For now what helps most is feedback on what you want to see come into the game and feedback on what is already there. If I can assist or help by showing you some things anytime please let me know. I am Majoria in the game.

irs009, Time Lord and Cordelayne like this.
  4. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Artifice is part (actually the finale) of one of the main quests. The quest line is called "Path of Truth" and starts in Bloodriver. Notus is at the end of the quest and you will have to solve certain challenges before / trigger events so that you can enter Artifice.
    Notus himself can be found in Xenos, which lies in the west of Novia. Artifice is also closeby although only open to those who won the lottery...

If you have already progressed in that quest and still have troubles check the forum as several users (like @discipleofweb and myself) have posted bug reports when we ran into bugs in that questline. However, I believe all problems have been fixed in the last few releases and you should be able to complete the quest.

irs009 and Time Lord like this.
  5. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Talk to EVERY NPC.

You never know who's got a quest for you.

Laz

Lesni, claybwagner, Sentinel2 and 2 others like this.
  6. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

7. irs009

irs009 Avatar

Thanks alot for all the answers, you all helped me alot.

discipleofweb and Lazarus Long like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.