Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New Adobe Homes

Discussion in 'Release 19 Feedback' started by amaasing, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

These look awesome. Are there design plans available where we can see the inside design of the homes before we purchase? I definitely want to get one but want to know what the layout inside is before deciding on one.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I haven't seen one in game yet but I bet someone has purchased them. I think they look nice also. :)

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

all of them are set up in vengeance: the city house just east of the entrance and the village houses and stables in the southwest corner.

Gaelis and Katrina Bekers like this.
  4. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Thanks - I will go take a look. I found 2 in Owl's Head already. Can't wait to see the others where I can determine which one to purchase.

Gaelis likes this.
  5. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I, too, would love to see some indoor pictures. I'll try and find some adobe homes in-game.. but in the meantime, does anyone have some interior pictures they can share?

Also, I think it would be a good idea if Port could display some interior pictures in the add-on store for each home available for purchase.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Gaelis likes this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i don't know who keeps it up, but this site is very nice. housing filterable by size, type, and pledge/add-on, and lots of shots including interiors when you select one.

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I agree steanne, that is a lovely site. Also the insides of the homes displayed are so tastefully decorated to show them off. Hmmm perhaps they have a decorating service.;)

Mata and Gaelis like this.
  8. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Never seen that site before. It's very nice! I hope they update it with the adobe homes soon. :)

9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Portalairum could use it with the permission of course of the site owner to display their homes, perhaps with a link. I know it is not mostly in English but the pictures tell the story. So now who knows the owner of this site please stand up stand. That reminds of the slim shady song by Eminen song saying 'Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? and everyone stands up lol. I didnt post it since perhaps not everyone would be a fan of the lyrics and language, but Ive always liked the song. Well perhaps I have twisted humor at times **bows head in shame**;)
    oops **edited to replace house witht the word site**

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    unicornslady and By Tor [MGT] like this.
  10. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I would have never pegged you as an Eminem fan, majoria! I like it!

11. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

LOL well I am a woman of many tastes. I also like much heavy metal. I did date someone once (well for a while) who introduced me to that genre of music and it grew on me. Also I love sappy music. I will never forgot the scene in Jerry Mcguire where he is starting to change or should we say wake up in his view of life and he is riding in his car and switching channels to find a song to match his mood at that moment. I am so like that. lol And I am soooooo off topic, please forgive me.;)

Gaelis and By Tor [MGT] like this.
  12. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Checked out the houses in Vengeance today as you suggested. Did several walk-thrus and finally picked out two that I liked. Will now have to make a decision on which one to buy. Thanks for the info.

steanne, Hazard, Kara Brae and 2 others like this.
  13. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Thanks for the link! This site is a great resource!

14. Bambino

Bambino Avatar

Did you see the Adobe Brick 2-Story Keep with Courtyard on the city lot across town? if not, you should check it out!

It's defintely not hard to miss, but talk to the town crier, then mark your compass for Lorimus. I could be wrong, but I belive he is the lot owner.

amaasing likes this.
  15. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

This is the HP of Senash Kasigal and home of german PoT Drachenfels :)

Mata, steanne and Kara Brae like this.
  16. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

A couple of the adobe homes have beautiful rooftop terraces which are soooo tempting. The only other village homes I know of that have such rooftops are the big stoney keep ones that come with Knight pledges and above. I am debating with myself if it is worth getting one of the adobe homes to place in a forest biome.

There are two downsides that I can see:
    1. The adobe homes would look out of place in the forest biome. It might be possible to "disguise" the home a bit with banners and lots of plants though.
    2. The rooftop view from these homes is spectacular in the desert biome of Vengeance. There are wide open vistas to enjoy, and the sunrises and sunsets are amazing. In a forest biome there would not be much of a view. It would definitely not be the same experience as having the home in the desert biome.

What to do, what to do...

amaasing, By Tor [MGT] and Gaelis like this.
  17. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Yes, I did check it out as well while I was there. Honestly, I wasn't as impressed with it. Seemed awkward with all the connecting doors. But I did like the Courtyard.

And as Kara Brae says "What to do, what to do". I have just about decided to get both of the ones I liked. What the heck, right? ;)

Gaelis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.