New font for journal+lore-books rel30

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by kazafk, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Hi,

i didnt find a better subforum for this, but since it has to do with lore indirectly ill post it here.

Im finding the new font for the journal entries and books really hard to read for longer times. Just felt it again when finding 2 books in the wild and just skipped reading them after a few sentences (what i keep doing mostly since this font is in the game), since it badly hurts the eyes, but dont know what it is abt it causing it. Older font you could read easily for long times and ive never found a reason to even think abt it.

In the journal the text just feels "pressed" into the space too. But something abt this font just makes me want to skip reading anything at all for more than one sentence.

grtx

2. Josh Randall

Josh Randall Avatar

I have a very difficult time reading most things in game - from the Journal to the recipes (forget about this one) - sometimes I have to get right up on the screen to read text - not good :(

3. smack

smack Avatar

Best place for this is perhaps the R30 feedback forum.

But yeah, I agree...something's not right about the new font. Perhaps it's the font itself, or its size or spacing or something. Not a fan of it currently.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.