New frozen fishing holes and more

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by majoria70, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I am grateful that during this time that some time was taken away from doing lots of important things for the game to make it so that Snowy Biomes could get some fishing as well. In the beginning we were able to fish on those frozen lakes for a short time and I'm not sure what stopped that but that is neither here nor there. So anyway as you can see we now have two little holes in the snow to fish in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While I have tried to mark the spot of these two little pools to fish in but they are still very hidden in town and hard to find.

My request is to at least have a location set on the green location sign to get you to these pools. Another request is to add a few more to fish in. 2 holes are fished out very quickly. We did not decorate our beautiful serene frozen lake in the hopes for later ice fishing to come in, but alas this is our ice fishing and it will be fine if we can find it and enjoy more fishing in it. These holes are fished out very quickly and imagine a bunch of people standing around the two holes when it is our turn to get the special fish or if it is our turn for a special event. ;)

[​IMG]

So I propose 1) a location set for those fishing holes on the green sign and 2)a few more holes to fish in and 3)ability to rename the locations on this green destination sign. This can be a future plan as this may just be a work around for the moment as it is implemented.

I do appreciate how cool those holes do look and that we can now fish. Also you can jump in the water and a rope pulls you out. Quite a safety feature that is since fear of drowning in ice water is not a good way to go I'm sure. It could be very dangerous and perhaps painful to freeze to death;).

And for those of you who do not know these green signs can take you to locations in the town and work like a quick teleportal.

Like in Wizards Rest we use boundary 1 is upper Wizards Rest and there is the music hall, crafting, and a few homes over looking the city full of beautiful views and then there is central boundary for the main part of town with much more. @DarkStarr and @Lord British to add to the Jira please. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Jaesun, Echondas, Luca Xante and 2 others like this.
  2. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Wishlist: We really really need this kind of sign next to the ice hole ;)

[​IMG]

Jaesun, CatherineRose and majoria70 like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Lol I love that Luca and yes that is a very good warning sign example ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.