1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

New Homes

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fiero Steele, Oct 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Would like to see a Ancient column temple but in a ruined state or the Jaanaford Reliquarium.

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

A ruined and under-construction version of some/all of the homes would be very useful

3. Shadow

Shadow Avatar

More than one keep sized home would be nice. I’d take anything at this point.

4. Silently

Silently Avatar

and i hope you dont mean any ships or waterfront stuff :) *thumbs up*

Shadow likes this.
  5. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Yeah it's a shame there isn't anything yet.

6. Toular

Toular Avatar

A house type I'd like to see is a hobbit-style house - like Frodo's burrow except human sized. Make the "roof" look like a low hill with windows. Probably only a single floor except maybe for city and larger.
    I don't think a row lot would really work for this style because it would not "blend" with other row houses, although a row of hobbit-style row houses could work.

7. Lained

Lained Avatar

Barugon likes this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I agree with the 'need more homes' idea. Homes have always been the item that has been the best funding for this game. Homes and player owned towns also. Recently with the lot upgrade sales many of us are asking 'what do we put on these upgraded lots'? I have been disappointed in the selection. As I've mentioned before the Columned Ancient City home is only one large room and it needs another floor or two to make it viable to do more with it.

Another question is: Will homes still provide the buyers interest that they once had. So many upgraded pledges in early days because of items and housing. Will that still be possible benefit the game at this later date? Housing is not a pay to win item and the deco that goes into them is not a pay to win item.

Anyway lets look at this as a burst of enthusiasm for the game coming from players who have returned and new players. This is not for everyone but could benefit many especially if those new houses were allowed to be bought in game with in game cotos and gold as well.

And just to note we all know this game is not all about raising money at this time but it still is crowd funded, a housing and decorating game, an adventure game with many locations and dungeons to explore and build characters for, and it does have some pvp.

Still imo opinion reason to do things like achievements, pvp quests and challenges, and additions to cooking tree and agriculture fun stuff should still come in the future. Also don't forget a boating system would add so much and our treasure hunting system(an x marks the spot type).

So to get back on track. Here we go with some housing examples I've come up with and misc props for housing and true not everyone is interested in the mansions and larger homes. Some want to create theme housing such as churches, schools, hospitals etc. So adding building additions, props, and dividers to create those would be a big help

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some ideas and some midsized houses

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    Sentinel2, Shadow and Silently like this.
  9. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Is the last the house of the witches from Charmed?

10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Not sure I just searched images but it's pretty spectacular I think.

11. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Ah - I found it. It´s older than the TV series Charmed, it´s the house used in the movie "Love Witch"

[​IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_Witch

12. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

thought there was LOTI version city, town, village versions to be released

CICI likes this.
  13. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

An Aquarium City Home "Bundle" complete with pond that can be fished in.
    The same could be done in a Lava City Home "Bundle".
    The same could be done in a Bird Home "Bundle"

The same could be done in a Firefly or Butterfly or Bat bundle, you get the idea...

"Animated Homes"
    ~Time Lord~

14. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

I know we can use granite to build some structure pieces. Why not allow people to build their own wall, floor, doors, windows, stairs, etc. pieces? They could then use the pieces to build a home on their lot. It would add a lot of variety. Trust me, I know what I am asking and it would be complicated. It would be a big undertaking and could take up an entire expansion. You would certainly want to limit the scope to just lots. And you would want to set some piece limit as we don't want overly complex monstrosities. You could even allow people to create blueprints off their existing home and others could use the blueprints to instantly build the house, provided they have all the required pieces.

majoria70 likes this.
  15. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I really like this idea. Having many home options is great for the game. If thinking that selling building blocks and blueprint capability would take away from sales of homes, well really why does it matter where the sales come from as long as the game gets the financial support it needs to continue? Selling placeable door and window kits and the creation of them may be a challenge or not unless there are sets already selling in the Unity Store.

16. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

New Castle Size Homes :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Isabel Ayin and majoria70 like this.
  17. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Fiero... Elads Lighthouse has never been the same since you left.

I swear most of your houses 'to this day' have sat empty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.