Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New User Experience (NUX) - Spoon's QA Feedback - Path of Love

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Spoon, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So too late for me to do a full review of all the exploring bits in this scene.

lets do a summary instead

1. we are being warned about dangers - but one can explore the whole scene and the only ones were the easy undead on the bridge.
      Please plesae please, if you are going to warn the user repeatedly then there needs to be other dangers out there.
    2. The elf gives us some background lore but doesn't actually further the plot or add to it. I hope there is some idea to this one further on.
    3. Once Charlotte and Edvard is safely on the other side, the kid stands way to far from Edvard, they should be standing really really close. This gives a more correct feeel to it.
    4. As soon as you have taken edvard to the other side, there should be some kind of countdown happening, with new waves of undead coming in like a control point. There should be a sense of urgency getting out of here.
    5. The ankh on the other side should be by the boat.
    6. the bath and such things are a nice touch
    7. the lunar rift is now being counter-introduced. you need better tips and hits regarding this. Otherwise you have just taught the user that Lunar Rifts no longer work - which is the opposite to what you want. Let Edvard blab about the rift a while or something.
    8. Why isn't there any harvestable resources in the scene? It would be a good opportunity to teach that in the tutorial. Also remove the spawn timer on them so they only show up once.
    9. This talk to edvard is the second talk we've had - as such the user puts much more significance to it than what the game does.
    10. too tired to think, will return later to see if I want to add something

Kambrius, uhop, aldraren and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.