Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

No Page of Deceipt in Obsidian Chest: Opalis Vault

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Drya, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

I made my way through the Opalis Ruins to the Opalis Vault. I found and opened the Obsidian Chest, but no Page of Honesty and Deceit. I have the "Find the Page of Deceit" quest in my journal. When I search my inventory, nothing comes up under using the word page or the word deceit. I have opened the sarcophagus, fought and defeated both mimic chests, found the exit to the Rise and I have exited and reentered, but no Page of Deceit in the Obsidian chest. Help! This was my first page in the Dire Prophesy quest line and I am stymied.

2. Drya

Drya Avatar

[​IMG] Went back today to see if anything had changed. Checked my journal. Quest "Find the Page of Deceit" is there. Again made my way to the Opalis Vault. Opened the Obsidian chest, which contained some gold and random items, but no page of Honesty and Deceit. Searched my inventory for both "page" and "deceit," with no results. I took a screenshot showing I am in the Opalis Vault, the quest is in my journal and the contents of the Obsidian chest, but not sure how to add this to my post as it would be an upload, not a url. I would like some advice on how to proceed. It appears to be a bug, as I have apparently fulfilled all the requirements to obtain the needed page, but the page missing. It seems pointless to continue on this important quest line, which I will never be able to complete without this page.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Drya, you will need to upload your screenshot to a picture-hosting service and use that url. i usually use postimage: it doesn't require an account.

you should also use the /bug command in game. this will put a draft bug report (with system specs and exact game coordinates) on your clipboard and open the forum to the correct bug forum for the current release, so you can just start a new thread and paste the report in, then fill in the details. it makes it easy for the devs to get to the same place and try to duplicate your problem or see if the same problem is being had by people with similar computers.

Drya likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.