Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a bug] Quests, Conversations, & NPC's: Robert Villines quest never completes

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by dwindle, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwindle

dwindle Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100% This is the only time I have created a character. My first time playing.
    2. Blocker? Yes, I can't seem to proceed with any quests.
    3. Details: After crossing the bridge Robert Villines would not complete the quest. I went through all his dialog options. I rebooted, the boat never spawned. I had to go north and leave the scene. Upon re-entering Robert was gone and the scene was no longer "on fire".
    4. Steps to Reproduce:
    5. User Specs: W10 box current patch

2. dwindle

dwindle Avatar

I teleported to a friend in Soltown using a teleport scroll. He showed me where stanley the guard was. I talked to him. I can now proceed with the quest. I am not sure if I ever would have found soltown on my own.

3. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@dwindle

Welcome to the game! I'm sorry you found a bug right out of the gate.

When you report bugs, if you type /bug in your in-game chat window and then use the paste feature here in the bug forums it will give us more detailed information regarding things like - exactly when and where did you speak with Villines, what his exact coordinates are, the build of the game you are on, etc. Basically information that is invaluable to the developers.

I've entered your bug. Thanks for reporting it!

4. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is not a bug. There is no longer a pointer/boat to Soltown from Blood River as of this release.

Raven Swiftbow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.