o./` Cr-cr-cria Pet o./`

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by No Longer In Use, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

There was a post by Dallas a ways back where he said that integrity is very important to them. Some of the guys that go back to the early Ultima days have a track record of decades of honesty and transparency in their work. They strive to maintain that today. It is an affront to their reputation to claim they use lawyer speak.

Seriously, is there even a single thing you can point to where they haven't been honest or haven't strived their hardest to take care of their fans?

Such accusations of dishonesty are not cool.

King Dane likes this.
  2. King Dane

King Dane Avatar

When did Gracekain change her name to Bohica? And such accusations (the ones ender is talking about) are agreeably not cool, however they aren't entirely false either. I've barely 100 posts and could easily name multiple instances that warrant caution, especially when price-tags are involved.

3. VindiKat

VindiKat Avatar

These are some good questions that hopefully someone has a definite answer to. I would like to add another:
    Will the pack animals be useable by only one character on an account, ditto with mounts?

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Since they have said you can trade any item at any time, I would assume the same would work with mounts or pack animals. Put the summon item (whistle?) in your home, have your alt grab it on the way out, rinse/repeat.

As far as the saddle bags, I would assume there will be different versions you can make in-game; the stretch store version are likely just ornate/special. What they do specifically has not been released ("Additional functionality will be added if the stretch goal is met."), but I suspect they can be placed on an animal and will increase their carrying capacity. Just my thought, but it seems a little strange to have an "effect" unless its directly used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.