Okay, after 2.5 months here's a few things I'd like

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Justiciar, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

just buy them

https://sotawiki.net/sota/Pecan_Nuts

Justiciar and Anpu like this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The missing maps for main quest areas will continue to make exploring the underground difficult. Like for example the Kiln Cistern doesn’t have a map.

4. Bankchick

Bankchick Avatar

You are absolutely correct, that the non PVP way is a pain in the tuckus . Take heart in the fact, that there are about 11 people who still PVP and only 3 of those people are jerks. Chances are you can wander around most of those areas dressed like a 1 man band and still never see another player. I guess not going there at a prime play time would be most beneficial and yield the highest chance to avoid conflict. I r

5. Justiciar

Justiciar Avatar

Hello.
    @Alley Oop For some reason I didn't notice them on the vendors' lists. Now I feel silly. :)
    All: One other thing I'd like is (current) Resistances listed in the appropriate skill tree. Which reminds me, is Resistance a percent or is it hp or what? For example, what does 40 fire resistance give you? Also, is resistance additive or multiplicative? E.g. if you have 3 x 20 resistance items, do you get 60 resistance or 48.8 resistance (1-.8*.8*.8)?
    @Cypher Black Have you considered adding Holy Mackerels to the list of trophy fish?
    Thanks!

6. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I dunno, I did the non-PvP route with two different accounts and didn't find it all that difficult. I even updated sotawiki with all the connection information as I went through.

Cordelayne, Anpu and Antrax Artek like this.
  7. Bankchick

Bankchick Avatar

There you go then, Knowledge is power. Thank you for the efforts @Mishikal !

Cordelayne and Mishikal like this.
  8. Sam Joseph

Sam Joseph Avatar

Hi, everyone. Getting started now and thanks for all the valuable inputs. Will keep updating the status. Also this 192.168.1.254 ip login guide contents required valuable inputs.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Garfunkel Humperdinck likes this.
  9. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I see this generally myself. And I've played at all times of the day / night.

It's one of the reasons I started looking at other MMORPG games. Starting with ESO. It's hard to NOT find people. Last night I was soloing a very large dungeon and came across several groups over an hour. A couple helped me and I returned the favor. Made progressing much easier during those times.

I keep wishing SOTA would turn into that kind of world. Still play it occasionally. Looking forward to the possibility.

Thinking of checking out Black Desert at some point. I heard it's fairly decent. Or I may go for another DLC or two in ESO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.