Other Housing Ideas...

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Tizon, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizon

Tizon Avatar

After reading several different threads on various sites about the SotA housing situation I began to think about different styles of housing that might suit the players that can't afford to ante up $500 bones to have their own plot. As an founder level pledge that moved to Edlemann I see the value in having the property. Many many other players also see the value in having a house/property. So I thought of this...

Why dont we create even more affordable housing options? Not every single player has to have their own fenced off yard...here are some images of what I had in mind.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my thinking....... just create shared wall/no yard/ shared courtyard communities.
    What do y'all think?

2. Devoid

Devoid Avatar

Yes, but what about a shack or a hovel? Why does everything need to look so nice and tidy? (Although that last image is pretty far gone in that direction!)
    We need a little more diversity...I would like to see housing where a mad scientist could call home, or an evil alchemist or an insane asylum.

I'll hold out for something my WICKED, MANIC WARLOCK can reside perfectly in.

Tizon and TigerKhan like this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

In the past some people proposed the possibility to rent rooms. Even between players. Is also a interesting idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.