Other players characters sheets

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Montaberne, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montaberne

Montaberne Avatar

Ok, I get the game is in pre-alpha but as an old UO player, the first thing I did last night after creating my first char was to double click on a player to look at his character sheet but it didn't work... I looked it up in the forums but no discussion about that. I asked in the chat and I got my answer. You just can't. I bet it's already on a to do list but I just wanted to make sure it would be asked by someone so maybe devs inplements it in the future!

2. Balandar

Balandar Avatar

Or the ability to have a short Bio section as they did in UO (would be nice for RP purposes).

3. Montaberne

Montaberne Avatar

4. Selene

Selene Avatar

It would be good for crafters, too, because someone might see the maker's mark on your armor and seek out its crafter.

Montaberne likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now and then. Our bags need work lol but they'll get it one day.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] ;)

Hi and welcome Montaberne. This subject has been discussed but we are ot sure yet of many things. You'll see just the first iterations of things. They can and will be added to as the game develops more from our feedback and also from the devs final decisions on what is feasible or not and other criteria perhaps. I really like the idea. It was nice to look on a character and learn a bit about them especially if they had written anything on their scroll on their paper doll. For this game so far it is best to realize it is not UO 2 but we there will be traditional Richard Garriot things like great story, as many interactives as possible, if it looks like it can do something it will he says. We just got writeable paper that can be placed on the floor or on something in a lot only at this point but it is a beginning. and books in the game and taming, fishing is coming in R22, and there will be gardening. We will also be able to lie down on our beds, we can sit in chairs. We have cool emotes not all done yet with the 'o' key. So thank you for your feedback. I loved UO, I think in many ways we will improve on things. The Dev team are really awesome and care about listening to us and making the best game possible. The next releases are key to showing the heart and soul of the game. So enjoy and let me know if I can help anytime.:)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.