Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Overland map PVP/NonPVP labels

Discussion in 'Release 31 Feedback Forum' started by SabeSr, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabeSr

SabeSr Avatar

Can we be saved the time with the popup asking if we want to enter a pvp scene and just label pvp scenes with a skull and cross bones on its label/name on the overland map or make the label/name a red color... it would be nice to know what type it is. Its not like we wont have choice when popup comes up.

Maybe even have a color coding for all scenes/npc towns/pot's

Green for NPC towns
    Light blue for POT's
    Yellow for NPC zones (places having combat)
    Orange for PVP POT
    Red for PVP

I think this would be cool, imo

the number of Skulls determining how hard a scene will be for you is on the inside, why not show deificulty level on the over-world map label/name...

save new players from wasting time loading a scene only to have to load again to step back out when they enter an extremely hard scene. (frustrating) (could even lose new players who get frustrated with lack of direction and where is safe to go in game) The most common question I've had from new players has been I just started, where do I go... they shouldn't have to ask people they should have some easy to follow features to the game... one of them is this... label clearly on over world map (I'll leave the quest tracking system for another thread)

2. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

+1 for the skull idea on open PVP zones!

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.