Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Owl's Nest Mine Nerf

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Jace3, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xander Xavier

Xander Xavier Avatar

Spend some time salvaging every metal weapon you can get your hands on and you will have the skill to craft weapons.

As for Owl's Nest, I thought it a bit more rich than I remember, but all developer's nerf bats have solid lead cores...

2. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Up until R29 the respawn rate was so high that copper and iron nodes would reappear in the top room while you were finishing off mining the bottom room, so you could walk out of there with as much ore as you could carry and survive the spiders (or just start on world map). In recent releases the respawn was fixed so that a single round trip netted a maximum of around 40 ore (you can still farm by logging off and on in a different mode to reset the instance, of course). In the patch a few days ago this has reduced down so that a single round trip gets about 20 ore.

That's my experience of it, anyway. I have been in friends online for most of this release, in previous releases I was almost exclusively in multiplayer.

3. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

Yes the ore in Owl's Nest has been reduced, I was hopeful ore would be added in zones with rocky terrain, however I have not seen this has happened which is sad.

Rinaldi and Ice Queen like this.
  4. Net

Net Avatar

Moongate?

Fister Magee and 4EverLost like this.
  5. Xander Xavier

Xander Xavier Avatar

By time you finish your beginning quests you can likely manage to run past a few skeletal mage and archers in East Reach Gap. Besides, last Thursday we were all beginning characters.

Cally likes this.
  6. Sixclicks

Sixclicks Avatar

When did they change it? My brother was just in there two days ago and said it was easy. Also, unrelated but, where can I find Onyx gems? So far I've tried Owl's Nest Mines, Graff Gem Mines, and Serpent's Spine Mines. I heard Elysium Mines has it, is that true? Thanks if anyone can help.

7. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Ok good to know it is slimes as I know where they are. Polearm is at 66 right now. I just completed a set of copper plate armor 2 pieces are +1 so I am set to go adventure some in Ravenswood. Once I raise my polearm a bit more I will check out the Epitaph.

8. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

It really is pretty easy to run through there even with the archers and mages hitting you with a newbie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.