1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Party content

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Yumorist, Dec 20, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

The game, for me and for many, lacks rallying events. I would love to see rewards for completed missions for each member of the group.
    For example, such wonderful inst locations like Breach and Ulfhame. In Ulfhame there is an NPC at the entrance to the location giving the task to get the tooth, and it would be great if at the end of the mission,
    after killing the dragon, introduce a chest with rewards, with which each member of the group would interact and receive a certain reward. Implement the same in the Breach location. put an NPS with a reward after killing a golem.

majoria70, Gravidy and FBohler like this.
  2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I think it would be very nice if after some time in certain spot (Airship and CPs for example) a random boss would spawn, with a chance of yielding a very good piece of gear / rare recipe / rare component.

A good example for this is Suutak platform in Aldur, too bad most players avoid it because of the focus drain.

As much as I like the current gear system, it's very shallow in the sense of finding the most effective option and running through a bunch of RNG gates to get your ultimate item. If the gems/jewels were combinable and there was some top end, very rare artifacts to be sought after, the game would have a bit more of gear depth.

majoria70 and Time Lord like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

One of the most frustrating and unrewarding places in SotA.

majoria70, FrostII and FBohler like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Amen brother............

Barugon and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.