Path of Truth: Jaanaford

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by blacksheepboy, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

Hi there.

My sister and I are stuck at Jaanaford with the Path of Truth. From the Dev notes, it looks like the Path of Truth is supposed to be completed through Xenos, which makes me think we are missing something.

Is this quest currently bugged, or is there something we are missing? We have combed over the map a few times.

I spoke with the Oracle about Jaanaford and she mentioned "the town by the river, the faun by the hillside." We searched all of the hillside and find no fauns. We even found a faun and satyr in a waterfall who do not seem to be very talkative currently.

Also the Oracle said the "fauns are dear to me" lol

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Next step is Kiln.

3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I talked to Jenna the innkeeper and got an entry to go to Etceter. Maybe that has changed?

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Kiln then Etceter. But the latter is vague

5. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

I seem to have hit a brick wall with the Artifice (dagger) quest, or else I'm missing something.
    I believe I have completed the visits to Kiln and Etceter, certainly there are no further quest updates for me there. I have a quest log note stating 'Find Answers in Kiln'. I believe this is obsolete as my Journal notes state that I have completed the steps in Jannford, Kiln and Etceter..
    When I go to Xenos I am led to Chancellor Notas, but he refuses to engage with me saying various stuff but primarily: "................return to me once you have the proper clearance from the Satyrs of Etceter.
    I have revisited all of the quest locations ad nausium and there is nothing I can see there to move this quest on. Hence I am now out of ideas..

p.s. I do recall the lottery aspect to this quest. I'm vague but seem to remember I may have progressed that prior to various patches. Is it possible my quest is now stuck?

6. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Talk to Dion the faun in Kiln. Ask about Blackblade Pass to get a key and Perri to move on to Etceter. Make sure to have the runic book in inventory.

Cordelayne and Spoon like this.
  7. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Thanks Arya, Further to my pm to you, I have re-red your suggestions and I I'm beyond Kiln, and have a log confirmation that I have completed the Etceter step. I seem to be stuck at Xenos.

8. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Notus is in the amphitheater. This is after the Book passage step.

9. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Thanks again for your patience Arya, I assure folks I'm not being lazy :), however I have met 'the appropriate character' in the amphitheatre in Xenos and he tells me to clear off as I don't have the proper clearance. I am convinced I have completed all previous steps and believe, prior to Artifice opening, I was ready to enter. Recent patches, or a lost item? seem to have broken it for me...perhaps?

I think I may be bugged.

10. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Yeah let them know if it is bugged.
    The book passage step should clear if you pay the capt. 500 gold to go to Xenos.

thoregundi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.