Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pets do not following commands

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

This issue is getting very old - -
    I am using a Darkstarr Corpion in Defensive mode and Close Follow.
    In the Siege I am dancing with a Champion and the Corpion is engaged with an engineer and a mage (I think) I run off the camp area and try and have the Corpion come and fight the Champion. I want this for two reasons; one I want to kill the champ and two to move the corpion from the center of a mess. I commanded the pet to attack the champ with hot keys, right clicking . . I also told it to stop and follow. In the end I had to abandon trying to command it and join it in the fight to take some of the heat off it. This is my pet it should follow my commands. It odes not matter what the reason is but pets should follow the commands of their owners. I should not have to fight where my pet goes, I want to play the game not have the game play me.

4/27/2018 6:55 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 32633
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GPU RAM: 8153
    SotA.Win.64.765.Date.04.27.18
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Flowing Waters Forest
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (99.7, 35.4, 91.4)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfZm9yZXN0X21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDJfdGVtcGxhdGUvRmxvd2luZyBXYXRlcnMgRm9yZXN0fCg5OS43NDIsIDM1LjM1MywgOTEuMzkxKXwoMCwgLTAuOTgzLCAwLCAwLjE4NSl8MjM2MS4zMTN8MTkuNTUzODJ8OS43NzcxMDE=

Very old very annoying bug.

2. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

I noticed this too. Petaluma the Chicken, usually well trained, seems to be stuck in the "Stay Here" command. I can't have him wandering off and running into a couple of trolls.

Eventually it will do what I ask, but I haven't figured out what seems to reset it before it gets stuck again.

Oyjord Hansen and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.