Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Physical attack blocked when picking up item from scene

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Nicholas Dark, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

1. Title: OFFLINE MODE: Physical attack blocked after picking up items from scene. i.e. vases , bottles ect.
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?well I can't attack until I do a restart of the game so, yes
    4. Details:When in the dungeon Malice doing the main story quest in OFFLINE mode, when you pick up any item from the scenes , like a bottle or a flask or anything , you become locked out of attacking or moving anything in your backpack, likewise you can not remove any weapons or armor as well. A restart of the game is needed to resolve this issues currently. You can however still cast spells , you just can not use physical type attacks or bows, the attack icons just go grey as though you are not equipped with a weapon.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Pick up any item in any scene (In Malice) (have not tested this bug in other places but is 100% reproducible within Malice dungeon.
    6. User Specs:OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16194 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

Yes I am pulling them to my bag, have to try the method of just clicking on them , BUT I have just confirmed that THIS ISSUE IS IN THE ONLINE VERSION OF THE GAME ALSO, it just takes awhile to kick in. If I just pick up all the candles and such on my way through the dungeon , eventually it will have the same lock up I had in the offline version of the game.

logging out and back in seems to fix the problem , but as soon as you start picking up stuff, it happens again... you can not just point and click to pick up the candles in the dungeon , that just turns them on and off. but it does not seem to matter how you pick up the items, eventually you get stuck with out the ability to preform physical attacks and ranged attacks, they just grey out and you have to restart to fix it.

• Dragging and dropping an item into my inventory window makes this issue happen.

• Hovering the mouse over the item and hitting 'E' will not pick up a candle but will pick up other items with the same issue happening.

• Holding 'Alt' and clicking on the item works successfully with no lock up in ONLINE mode, checking on OFFLINE mode now.
    • UPDATE: Holding "Alt" and clicking on the item works successfully with no lock up on OFFLINE MODE as well. But Issue still persists.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.