Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Planting Crops on other person's Private Bed loses seeds and water

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Winfield, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

02/09/2019 13:07
    Title: Planting Crops on other person's Private Bed loses seeds and water
    Reproduction Rate: unknown - happened once. did not test again, but will probably happen. Looking for others to offer if they had same problem.
    Blocker? No
    Details: A planting bed was set to Trustee-Private by someone else in a co-use lot. I did not notice, and sowed seeds. They did not appear as planted visually on that bed, but I lost the seeds as if they were planted. I watered it and the water was consumed, but still no visual. Then I checked the bed permissions, saw it was Trustee-Private. I removed the privacy to make it just Trustee. I then replanted the seeds and watered them just fine. BUT, I lost my first round of seeds and water and had to go get more seeds and water to complete my planting area.
    Steps to Reproduce: Make a planting bed Private by a second Avatar. A first avatar who has sufficient permissions to the property then try to plant on the bed. See of seeds and water are consumed, but the first avatar does not have any growing plants. The seeds and water just disappear/lost.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32722
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8082
    SotA.Win.64.912.Date.02.08.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/PaxLair
    Area Display Name: PaxLair
    Loc: (-240.0, 75.5, 206.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFBheExhaXJ8KC0yMzkuOTUyLCA3NS41MDcsIDIwNi4wODIpfCgwLCAtMC45LCAwLCAtMC40MzYpfC0yMzEuNjQ1N3wzNi41MDY2fDMuNjA2NzI=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.